3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ClevoGame 13.10.19 11:32 pm

Discussion optimization of the game (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Share your impressions on optimizing.
259 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spectre0910 13.10.19

For those who have already passed (may) or will be held today, how's the optimization on throughout the game and are there any critical bugs? Judging by the tests on YouTube system requirements was written by Goosey and it's not so bad.

T
TarantinoDetka 13.10.19

Optimization is great, after two hours of play no problems.

A
ALEX7436 13.10.19

TarantinoKV
As the game in General, write impressions? ATP

M
McCready 13.10.19

ALEX7436 wrote:
As the game in General, write impressions? ATP
Download the Repack and try it. Everyone has their own PC configuration.

W
Wolf347 13.10.19

Downloaded the Repack (if it goes, it is a must to buy), namely:
I can't understand why no brakes?! When you expose the 4k, while this game has no SLI support (maybe then through the driver will be delivered, although it pohren))) ) all flies, that is not true of other very demanding and graphitic games, if there is no support for the second vidyahi. Setting everything to the maximum, sparka in full (although at a minimum that the maximum difference of 2-3 fps) Turns the game over optimization ideal?!!! But the minus is still there because it is a Volcano that is not defined msi afterbuner( I Hope eventually will correct, as the statistics for me plays a very important role!
Played an hour and a half. Any downside in terms of performance and the story!!!!!!!! And it is alarming. Okay, let's see what will happen next.

S
Ser Vereskag 13.10.19

Flokkkis
As the saying goes - the amount of advertising before the game is inversely proportional to the quality of the game output)))

W
Wolf347 13.10.19

Sir Of Vereska
And still need to figure out!
Suddenly the mission, the horrible optimization and the game will want at least two 1080ti.

W
Wolf347 13.10.19

Sir Of Vereska
Therefore, it is necessary to continue

T
TarantinoDetka 13.10.19

ALEX7436
All great characters, locations, voice. Definitely play with the English voice acting, the sound in the game is great. In General, a great continuation of the story of the new order.

S
Ser Vereskag 13.10.19

Flokkkis
I respect your pessimistic attitude. Soon I, too, will appreciate the game - upgrade the company waited for almost 10 years.

W
Wolf347 13.10.19

Sir Of Vereska
Bake that take this time?

g
gloccc 13.10.19

It's a shame that the game is onli on a volcano works , for Rashad not put (((( I have all the games used with readom play ((((

W
Wolf347 13.10.19

gloccc
Yes, I also tried Rashad to deliver. Unfortunately( Maybe later will support dirx 11. At least in the settings it is possible to put a sharpness that was less soap.

S
Ser Vereskag 13.10.19

Flokkkis
Request made to Hyper PC. Nvidia Geforce 1060. 8GB operatives. The Windows 10. I5 7500. The master must bring the unit at any time.

W
Wolf347 13.10.19

Sir Of Vereska
Request made to Hyper PC. Nvidia Geforce 1060. 8GB operatives. The Windows 10. I5 7500. The master must bring the unit at any time.
STOP!

W
Wolf347 13.10.19

Sir Of Vereska
Soon I, too, will appreciate the game - upgrade the company waited for almost 10 years.
Do not understand! I thought there will be comp for Lam!!!!!!!!!!
10 years on the budget to save??????
I hope that was a joke

S
Spectre0910 13.10.19

Flokkkis
Well, Yes, where it is up to your uber-geek system PPC, the money better on something more useful spent, not on 2x SLI G1 GAMING GTX 1080

W
Wolf347 13.10.19

Flycat0910
Well started in the village in the morning with butter!
I didn't mean to offend you.
Why would I do that?
I thought for so many years where you can buy uber bake!
But not for me to decide. I just assumed.
the money better on something more useful spent
Already spent on other things)
not on 2x SLI G1 GAMING GTX 1080
You should have seen my korifan four 1080ti, so my two 1080 he just otsosy......))))

S
Ser Vereskag 13.10.19

Flokkkis
Budget option for 60,000. Incorrectly wrote, I was waiting for much less.

W
Wolf347 13.10.19

Sir Of Vereska
ok