3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Shatohin 22.05.20 07:00 pm

Oblivion won't start... (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

All greetings, here is the problem, I want to play oblivion, but he does not want to run, I do not understand what the problem is, but what is most interesting is that with another monitor on the same computer with the same system worked fine, anyone knows how to solve? help...
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAZIEL_ 22.05.20

Vladislav Shatokhin
Well, the answer is obvious, bring the monitor on which to run and a link cable that would be the same was)))

r
review_game 22.05.20

Vladislav Shatokhin
No Addons or modifiers are not set?

W
Wild Rider 22.05.20

Vladislav Shatokhin
What changed the monitor and immediately Obline ceased to run? Or it happened after a long break?

V
Vladislav Shatohin 22.05.20

sam74
Monitor already there...

sam74
The game is pure, Stimovsky version, crack did not put...
Wild Rider
maybe of course it's not the monitor, maybe the screen resolution...

W
Wild Rider 22.05.20

Vladislav Shatokhin
Well, typically games run on all screens, and another thing, there may be black bars or a distorted image. About the break I asked for nothing, maybe that had something to litter the system.

In an extreme case, the resolution can be changed in the config file using Notepad.

k
kuznecov.antonio 22.05.20

The forum still works??

A
AT_Sagor 22.05.20

kuznecov.antonio
But he did not work, the game is still alive.

R
RikPrado 22.05.20

There is a problem with the launch of TES4. Crashes after the first screen. PC features allow, because TES5 is going perfectly. If anyone knows how to fix the error, I would be very happy to see your version of a solution to this problem
And this is the error:
Problem signature:
Event name problem: APPCRASH
Application name: Oblivion.exe
Application version: 1.2.0.416
The timestamp of the application: 462392c7
The name of the module with the error: d3d9.dll
The version of the module with the error: 6.1.7601.17514
The time stamp module with the error: 4ce7b7b3
Exception code: c0000005
Offset exceptions: 00023d1b
OS version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Language code: 1049
Additional information 1: 27c8
Additional information 2: 27c8ce5af7a07bedf550bd9c573901b3
Additional information 3: e56e
Additional information 4: e56e9cfaf3cd1084b6b4c016d12ce64c

A
AT_Sagor 22.05.20

RikPrado
Play clean or with mods?
RikPrado wrote:
The name of the module with the error: d3d9.dll
This file works with DerectX, but from here you need to start your search.

A
AT_Sagor 22.05.20

So comrades, for those who play on windiws 10 and after the upgrade for some reason, the game stopped working, I read one comment, can someone come in handy.
The thing is, in windows update log and update its built-in defender (antivirus), which for some reason starts after that to see some of the game files as infected with the virus. Added folder to exceptions and everything. Well, if these files screw up, it is best to reinstall the game, but had to add in the exceptions folder with a future game or the entire game folder.

q
qwertylol 22.05.20

at_sagor
apparently windows 10 sees the encrypted file that does not start for oblivion, game version steam though?

j
jigadloff 22.05.20

at_sagor
In a sense, the firewall sees the files as viruses?!! He realized what I blurted out? A firewall protects a network connection-can deny the app access to the Internet. And you hike about windows defender saying about built-in AntiVir!

A
AT_Sagor 22.05.20

jigadloff
That's right, you need to snap. Well, confused sensitive name, it is something I hope you understand?
Sam-ten do not use leaked information to the afflicted. Here still play oblivion.

PS But slightly corrected to avoid further confusion.

qwertylol
This problem mainly happens at assemblies, but there are cases and with the Steam-version.

q
qwertylol 22.05.20

at_sagor
okay, well the case in Windows 10, tomorrow you can get updates that will take your software with a virus) Will be rolled back to XP,7 for game oblivion do well..
For warning, thank you very much, important information.

j
jigadloff 22.05.20

at_sagor
Well hushed up! By the way the problem with APPCRASH-i.e. a failure of the application occurs in old games when you run on the laptop with discrete vidyuhi, well, perhaps with a new wood problem! I have oblivion and flew the first Witcher, right down to the rally driver vidyuhi. In the end, put the settings to minimum and played on a dedicated video memory!

G
Greyfox322 22.05.20

I have Oblivion you fix this immediately at startup. No mods, and Ruzicka. I understand that on the beech with 10 Windows its Fig zapperi? How can I play Oblivion without installing additional Windows?