3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Shkurat 22.05.20 07:01 pm

The problem with the graphics (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

that's what came out went and such garbage tried to reinstall fails please help
41 Comments
Sort by:
B
BuoYancY_dabl 01.07.22

Okay, I think that is no longer relevant, but I probably caught the rarest artifacts. I play on Celeron B800 @ 1.50 MHz, 2 Cores, integrated video card Sandy Bridge GT1 with firewood for HD Graphics Family (the native firewood of the vidyukha is older than the vidyukha itself, it does not even support Windows Aero, like open-angles), Windows 7 Maximum (6 ,one). The version of the game is unknown, a pirate (there is a face, but it does not pull). Graphics settings are minimal but HDR, color corrector, environment and car light, pedestrians (in short, minimal for a comfortable game). When I play at 15-25fps, the computer heats up. After a while, artifacts appear. But you probably have not seen such artifacts yet. Basically, these are static objects of the environment (pillars, signs, etc.) that are located in places not intended for this (on the road, in the cab of a car, etc.) All these objects constantly quickly appear and disappear, but they are on a conditionally even grid (as if someone has registered their random spawn with the same distance from each other). Also, all these objects are slightly shifted while driving (as if someone slightly twitches them). When standing, all objects are static, but also disappear and appear. For the first time such artifacts appeared after 170 hours of play, after updating the driver, where is the driver version ??? rolled back to the 2006 version. I put another, native. Artifacts and appeared. After a while, I rearranged the driver to the one that I found lying around and gathering dust since 2011 in the downloads, which was standing. After all the rollovers, the driver remained the same as before the artifacts. But artifacts appeared. I had an assumption that I set fire to my vidyuhu with crooked firewood a little, tk. I used the wrong firewood for a month. And then: support for OpenGL has fallen off (Half-Life 1 and mods do not work without the -nofbo command, or with OpenGL rendering), PhysX support has fallen off (it was almost non-existent before, it barely worked, right now the same Mirors Edge cannot be launched, it gives physics error). Some games started to lag more (large maps in Garrys Mod, GTA SA, etc.). I'm not looking for a solution, because it is clear that for a laptop in 2011 to run such a game is already a joy. But if someone tells me how to tie OpenGL back, I will be incommensurably grateful, since everything constantly rests on it. that for a laptop in 2011, running such a game is already a joy. But if someone tells me how to tie OpenGL back, I will be incommensurably grateful, since everything constantly rests on it. that for a laptop in 2011, running such a game is already a joy. But if someone tells me how to tie OpenGL back, I will be incommensurably grateful, since everything constantly rests on it.