3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pussy_ZARED 22.05.20 07:02 pm

Do not run the game after installing the mod (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In General, tell how it was in the details... the Steam version got for free, installed, went into the game... Drew 2 added functions in the main menu is modified and... Forgot, but the point is that I'm not starting a new game immediately went to check what was added for the mods in this version... Looking at the time still a rather poor choice, and it is 107 modifications. I immediately downloaded the first patch, well as expected, thought will save from further problems with crashes and other such problems... the Second I put a mod on cool armor(I personally thought). And then once in the menu I was informed about how the additional installation of mods as I personally understand and after my consent, started spinning gear... Everything... I waited for 20-25 minutes... But then started to squeeze the control shares and of other combinations. After that, I get this all helped a hung window will only get task Manager... But then I tried to run the game are faced with the fact that the incentive I have shows that I'm in the game, but the Windows game itself is not visible on the desktop, in the same despicere specified the process of the game, what it started... Actually be like? Cleaning the cache\Reinstall\relog the computer did not help... Than to treat it tell? Be advised that individual, not 1 hour sitting already suffering)
25 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 22.05.20

Pussy_ZARED
And your problem is called: Guess?

p
pekabir 22.05.20

Pussy_ZARED wrote:
And then the first
well done

P
Pussy_ZARED 22.05.20

pakaur
Baby 3D
Sorry, the middle of the night, and I'm tired just previously clicked Send :)

N
Nikel2 22.05.20

Pussy_ZARED
Clean the file with configs and saves,or just move to another location and try to run without them

p
pekabir 22.05.20

Pussy_ZARED
well, the game is raw. th say, there's a bug with the flight from hitting the giant returned

M
MikuHadsune 22.05.20

Pussy_ZARED
To close the process in task Manager, tried? Sometimes they remain hanging and must be closed manually. Yes... and it happens with games from the gazebo, and not only with them.

P
Pupsik 3D 22.05.20

Pussy_ZARED
The game is broken is yours for a reason or a surplus of +incompatibility between mods,or just bugmod what you have downloaded.

M
MikuHadsune 22.05.20

pakaur
It's just an attraction like this in Skyrim, is called: *in the heavens with a giant* =)

A
Ansaphone 22.05.20

and after the Manager did not kill the process?

R
RikoChiko 22.05.20

pakaur
And he disappeared somewhere?

p
pekabir 22.05.20

Recochica
Yes, in the old surime the first patch fixed

J
John IV 22.05.20

pakaur
Nichrome is not fixed , I recently flew

p
pekabir 22.05.20

John IV wrote:
Nichrome is not fixed , I recently flew
has long been fixed. schA specifically launched to check

P
Pussy_ZARED 22.05.20

Nikel2
What are the configs yet, I just set Yes to run the game really haven't had time. =)

MikuHadsune
The process is then closed and launched the game again that relogon a computer without... not a damn thing comes out, just start the game, the process is, Windows is not))pakaur
Long ago I remember even as a kid wildly ugaral with this))

N
Nikel2 22.05.20

Pussy_ZARED
As an option move stim,cases for 5 min,then do check the files of Skyrim,and check on the computer folder C:\Users\Юзер\AppData and C:\ProgramData the presence of folders with the mention of Skyrim or gazebo,configs can be in the folder with the saves and uninstall the game, they usually remain

P
Pussy_ZARED 22.05.20

Nikel2
check on the computer folder C:\Users\Юзер\AppData and C:\ProgramData the presence of folders with the mention of Skyrim or gazebo,configs can be in the folder with the saves and when you delete the game they usually stay, and they should remove or something? I have little to think just afraid of screw it up)

e
evgenij84757 22.05.20

Pussy_ZARED
delete the folder Skyrim Special Edition and the files in it on the way C:\Users\ username \AppData\Local\Skyrim Special Edition after delete the mod and now the game has become

N
Nikel2 22.05.20

Pussy_ZARED
If you just so afraid of screw it up then just move them to another place if don't like it then return everything as it was, or do as says above evgenij84757

P
Pussy_ZARED 22.05.20

evgenij84757
Nikel2
I did as he wrote this evgenij84757 thank you giant just afiliado tower is probably the game failed to start,but later I faced the following problem out of the ordinary, the fact that modification I'm kind of starting to set and there begins the circle spinning endlessly... It's their service that?

e
evgenij84757 22.05.20

there is a problem in incompatibility of the bsa files from the Skyrim standard