3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andriken 22.05.20 07:02 pm

How to take the field in the village to ADJ Ust your lying in the house of the Pulses? (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

Question. How to take the field in the village to ADJ Ust your lying in the house of the Pulses?
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blood Suslik 22.05.20

Andriken
Pobochki do it, and get a sphere.

A
Andriken 22.05.20

quest for cooking, chickens quest, the quest to play with the child, the quest for archery fulfilled, tried to tell the nurse saleswoman rags in the woods for fireflies, not talking, fireflies in the home produced good is there, what else ?

b
balabxl 22.05.20

With time will come and there will be a side quest. Don't bother.

B
Blood Suslik 22.05.20

Andriken
You don't have to call it, you just have to the forest for someone to steal, I after graduation on the mountain came to kakariko and she's in the house, was after 21.00 and gave the quest to quiet the fireflies, 5 pieces allowed and all, and then quest field

A
Andriken 22.05.20

again. detailed facts, in General the trick here in order, first to ADJ Ust your needs to catch some chickens to shoot at lights, look for the child, help cook things, talk with impoi (to quest College) to go to the fairies to go to College to do in hatena the main quest at all, and when you must send memories to the imp to ADJ Ust your at night go to the far left house with shop rags, will sit there the sister of a friend and it will give you the quest for the fireflies produce 5 pieces of fireflies into the house and go to the guard house imps, those in panic a steal (and so they should be ugly, I would long ago this area gave wouldn't be a problem), talk to pyay, she gives the quest to find the sphere (then I went yet).

M
M.E.I.0188 22.05.20

Guys can't find the other two chickens were already Zatlersa to run around the countryside to look for. Where to find them?

S
Some 4 One 22.05.20

1 about the sanctuary and the other on the roof of the store

m
muriskine 16.07.20

Blood Suslik
nick it's not working nerdy Cueva went prove the lure of its citizens? as a fan, they are both down in the village and they are pokuy job there nick

L
Lex-one 16.07.20

muriskine
Everything works, personally took.