3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mag dobra 13.10.19 11:33 pm

The is-7. Not aging grandfather or ...? (World of Tanks)

Hi. Let's talk about the veteran of the game, the tank is-7.

I will not describe his history in the game and in real life. Who wants, he'll take a look. I give my opinion on this tank and thought what to do with it.

And so..

I believe that it is in the game is already out of date and not relevant. Yes, he has excellent turret armor, the body also can continue to tank and all..

Any surprise not.

To imagine a few situations in battle:

1. Is-7 takes a position where he only shows his tower that his punch is not real. What do the enemies of randomness now? True. Or start to throw him the bombs (especially in fights 9 and LVL 10). Or just leave that area. Our is-7 or have to go for enemies, the benefit of mobility that allows us, either to return to their base. In both cases, he is not so protected. Visible side and the NLD. Where to hit it, it gets easier.

2. Battle level 10. Our grandfather's luck, and it does not shoot bombs and he can play from the head. But how effective? The gun he is not the most accurate. For this reason, 90% of players use full gold (special shells). But gold we have none, 303 mm. Yes, punch 8 and 9 is enough for us. And what to do with 10 type a Maus, E100, 5 heavy. They are not so easy to break.

Even these two examples I think that would be enough to understand that the is-7 is now an older car. Its advantages are not so pronounced. There are tanks faster, About the same. 277. His impenetrable tower, too, have no one is not surprising. And his weapon is not as good.

So its relevance can be seen in games clans. There he was taken with rare exception and only very strong players.

Yes, there are those who love this tank, can play on it for a good result. But this is the exception rather than the rule.

So what do you do with a tank?

Options, as always, a few.

1. Take him out of the game. Drastic measure. But if he withdraw, players need to be replaced. And there is no replacement. After all, you can't just take out the massive tank and not what to give in return.

2. APAT, APAT and APAT again. That APAT, at least a weapon. To increase accuracy, raise the penetration to at least the main shell 260 and 330 gold. That is, to raise to the level of those 10 that now is in the game.

And maybe then he will once again be playable.

9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ripper Man 13.10.19

Well, let's say I want to pump my it IP 7. Considered the best heavy in the game. It's fast(can change the flanks), a good powerful gun(cool sound shot and 490 damage). Turret ocenka. Soviet bulwark+++. Shchukin's nose a plus and minus at the same time. Low silhouette. The main disadvantage is poor accuracy. To tank like a real heavy ICS 7 can. What else is needed. The same cardboard box 277. I do not know what his chatat.

B
BenziLLLa 13.10.19

Ripper Man
Ripper Man wrote:
It's fast
If the real maximum speed of 40 it quick, the wheelers are moving at relativistic speeds.
Ripper Man wrote:
good powerful gun
This gun took the best from the tops of other Nations - the accuracy of Japanese TT, a real alpha shovels from St, the breakdown from the faucet and mixing from Brit arty.
Ripper Man wrote:
Turret ocenka. Soviet bulwark
Explosive freaks, like for example the Japanese payments, pohu on the side.
Ripper Man wrote:
Low silhouette.
In which KD fly bombs with a damage of 600 +

B
BIG_CrasheR 13.10.19

In this wonderful game, if you want to nagivate, drained experience in a new temporarily-iMovie branches, all of these IS7, mouse, e-100ки, etc., if there are apnoti, it is only the sunset of this gorgeous game.
PS, scored on all these pumping Tonkov if they constantly nerf. Extreme that rocked and stopped a year ago, this drunk LVL 9 because he still bombs Panipat. Only participate in marathons, besides, unnecessary, starting tomorrow Amero-Fri," and LF (chosa tank 9 LVL, even so interesna).

R
Ripper Man 13.10.19

BenziLLLa
BenziLLLa wrote:
If the real maximum speed of 40 it quick, the wheelers are moving at relativistic speeds.
to escape from the hill in the event of failure enough
BenziLLLa wrote:
Explosive freaks
no need to duck to go under them a shot

by your logic the game tada no tenkousei cord

B
BenziLLLa 13.10.19

Ripper Man
Ripper Man wrote:
no need to duck to go under them a shot
In the two and a half corridors that developers mistakenly call a map?
Ripper Man wrote:
in the game tada no tenkousei cord
So. All attempts at tanking are broken to pieces about the bombs. Arts or drunks - no matter.
If the seven flying is not mine, it is with 95% probability it will be gold. But the trouble is that the new tt10, for example, supercon or the same drunk, tuned with the expectation that it will always shoot premium shells. Seven did when they fired units.
As a result, it is not needed. As the whole game.

R
Ripper Man 13.10.19

BenziLLLa
If you do not tupe 5 heavy, not afraid to bomb from calgonit of Mousa, and in response to him Haldol cheek to hit. The exchange in our favor, Jerzy.
As the whole game.
Dalarna you. Hop on LT and rest. Tembolee now for all tastes.

B
BenziLLLa 13.10.19

Ripper Man wrote:
Hop on LT and rest.
It's too easy. Try thinner.

R
Ripper Man 13.10.19

BenziLLLa
I'm serious. if Yes gold's ubiquitous landmines supremevalue your companions, sit down on the RT and just mock everyone and everything

B
BenziLLLa 13.10.19

Ripper Man
Not in this game. Whether the matter Blitze...