3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
COOLachello777 22.05.20 07:03 pm

The co-op on LAN without Internet access (Resident Evil 6)

Guys please help, how to play coop on LAN without any Internet as in the fifth part, and that on one computer there is an infinite creation session, and the other endless connection. The fifth works without problems. Waited half a year, one sixth part to play together and such a bummer! Help if you know what could be the problem.
Yes, on one XP x32
on the other 7 x64
But I think it doesn't matter. Thanks in advance!
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
Meteah 22.05.20

COOLachello777
http://coop-land.ru/rookovodstva/2797-rukovodstvo-zapuska-resident-evil-6-po-seti.html
Checked

l
lexa13 22.05.20

I don't know how but I got up without any Greenlane works on the grid re6 who wants to play with me my Skype lexastalker13(in-game micro lag sound)

C
ChamFEAR 22.05.20

for the six months was problematic to accumulate 1200r ?

l
lexa13 22.05.20

COOLachello777
I explain to a particularly stupid LAN IN THIS GAME NO!!!!
forget the current LAN Internet access(DC hardcore for your understanding)

n
ninjaray 22.05.20

how can you play free????:it turns out to run only through sistemu friends! and friends, is to assign only for the money! help !!!

N
Nemezis 22.05.20

Greenlane fuck, I don't want to get banned for it.

That way, what else has lowered in for Re6 - removed LAN

m
mariol 22.05.20

Nemesis
But, he added split-screen
Important +

N
Nemezis 22.05.20

Except in the 5th part was not splitskrina?

C
COOLachello777 22.05.20

It is very sad that lokalki is not present.
And through the net to play, what do I need to do, where to register, etc. something tells me this is a real bummer.

S
Screw It 22.05.20

COOLachello777

And through the net to play, what do I need to do, where to register, etc. something tells me this is a real bummer.

Hemorrhagic terrible. Download STEAM, install it, then register it.
Download GreenLuma copy all its files in the STEAM folder.
Download the program Tunngle, install it, then register it.
After that, log in into STEAM and Tunngle, you enter Resident Evil 6 room in Tunngle - profit.

All this also requires a restart of the computer. Uproar on the pirates in this Ko-op is so surprised when a what I just scored.

PS Not sure about Tunngle. If you are on a LAN, he may not need. God knows. Can't say for sure.

m
mariol 22.05.20

Nemesis
At first it was only for consoles, then added on the PC is here this mod http://www.playground.ru/files/resident_evil_5_split_screen_pc-49547/

J
JerseyMod 22.05.20

ChamFEAR
In the opinion, that if there is a desire to buy, you rogue? I only buy games that really deserve it and I'm interested. This game I need only to have a girl to play a couple evenings together for be able to, but Skype just sit bored. I have money, I can afford this game and even the girl can buy, but not worth it.

C
ChamFEAR 22.05.20

Jersey_El
in fact, it's worth just going into it with a girl to play and instead of hemorrhoids to suffer easier already to buy

C
COOLachello777 22.05.20

Finally able to configure the game on coop, with minimal pain, Everything works, but only through and not through Steam, no superfluous crap, you ask me. And, by the way, a penny not invested!

S
Screw It 22.05.20

COOLachello777

Finally able to configure the game on coop, with a minimum of anguish
you ask me

What are you waiting for? Pleas and entreaties? Found - write. Thank you.

F
Folks 22.05.20

Screw It
he sloupok, and that he set has long been in the Internet

E
EngineerT 22.05.20

Put fix with the coop-land. Launched steam. Went to the game. Joined the other.
Nothing else is set, even grinlow. The company behind Leon passed.

b
bunc 22.05.20

ChamFEAR
Dear!
If people do not buy the licensed version of the game it does not mean that he was rogue or...
And if you are a happy owner of the licensed content, it does not mean that you are Rockefeller.
I already SHeDAISY man, nearly forty years held the family financially, who is not the last post not the last in my city of enterprise, believe me, does not fit the concept of a rogue!
And I, a person brought up by Andrew Tropillo, just morally can't afford to buy a native disk. Because I three times in my life I commit such a folly, and each of them evoked in me a surge of bad emotions!
Are you trying to fake it as its paid RE6? Or the fact that you are a millionaire? Most likely you own or rotten maiorescu, or a student who learned about the release of the sixth part, the floor, every day standing in the queue of donors on a sperm sample in order to have time to accumulate the necessary amount to release the game.
So let's not...!

d
danila.tm 22.05.20

Lan co-op in Resident Evil 6.The theme is ancient,but there is a solution.Download Resident Evil 6-Lan_v1.06+AllDLCs.rar. In SmartSteamEmu.ini to change name and language,in BroadcastAddress to specify the IP address of Hosta,save.Maybe someone else will come in handy!

l
l.madler 22.05.20

Hello! Read the comments, you can see there are people playing on LAN?
Help! How to play Resident evil 5 on LAN??
I would really appreciate step by step instructions,thanks in advance!