3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 22.05.20 07:03 pm

GM kit Wolf (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day, people.

Pass Blood and wine, collect a set of Wolf... And faced with such a problem.
After collecting all the drawings (completed the task on their search) found all the strange:
1) Create a Grand master things you do not require things of the master. That is to rivet, yet there are components. Although other schools (collected while the Bear and the Cat) requires the presence of the workshop of things to improve.
2) No swords. Just no swords. There are no drawings in the menu for creating objects...

So.
First, as it should be or is it a bug?
Second, is there any code to add swords of the school of the Wolf?
22 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 22.05.20

Ilya Cancer
Swords should be console commands full Google, Google team on KIV. And for the creation of grosmeisters items, rather a flaw, because the set of the wolf was put under shallow DLTS.

B
Bombardirovschik 22.05.20

what all kits have in the game? set is mouse, crocodile?

J
JOKERIVAN 22.05.20

Bomber
There are kits Wolf, Bear, Cat, Snake, Griffin and Manticore, there will be other moronic questions, ask don't be shy

B

JOKERIVAN
What kind of Manticore? there is such an animal does?

J
JOKERIVAN 22.05.20

Bomber
In the world of the Witcher, Yes. It is good that you are not confused no animal Griffin

B

JOKERIVAN
what's the juice world of the Witcher?

J
JOKERIVAN 22.05.20

Bomber
In the bottle

B

JOKERIVAN
Chet answers you ancolie, hiding the old world vicera

R
Rolemanser 22.05.20

Bomber
Prefer wine? It's there too, like other alcoholic drinks

J
JOKERIVAN 22.05.20

Bomber
Don't like the answers, don't ask questions. Information on the Witcher is classified, who got access to it not getting, but since you're so hungry for knowledge I will help you with all the information here, if not banned, go for it
Спойлерwww.google.ru

w
wirbelwind707 22.05.20

Bomber
juice the world of the Witcher... monsters, women, booze. It seems nothing is forgotten)

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 22.05.20

Bomber
You've had enough of the crocodile.

B

wirbelwind707
hell of a mix!

B

Rolemanser
the game has a lot of booze? the gameplay tied to booze?

R
Rolemanser 22.05.20

Bomber
In the game you can even play under the booze, the beast then worse, and Virgo beautiful

I
Ilya Rak 22.05.20

JOKERIVAN wrote:
There are kits Wolf, Bear, Cat, Snake, Griffin and Manticore
I would have disinvited the Snake. Because the two poluchaemyh sword - it does not set.

B

Rolemanser
It's the heat!

J
JOKERIVAN 22.05.20

Ilya Cancer
In secret, in DLK Heart of Stone is a set school of the Snake, a set which includes Armor, Pants, Boots, Gloves, and two swords, this is in addition to those 2 swords that we have in the White Garden ,at least set better, but full, to delete it, then delete and Seth Manticore, as in the original game it is also not improved, only in ng+

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.05.20

Bomber
Yes play the Witcher 3 already. Will do,do not separate then it will be.Just so that you people at 25 hours a week in it left?It should say

W
Widukind 22.05.20

JOKERIVAN
and there is still storage Barcode poisoned steel sword school of the snake and the final additions poisoned silver sword school snake