3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TyanKa 13.10.19 11:33 pm

Others. Why? (Marvel's Avengers)

Hello. Maybe a stupid question, but still ask. I'm used to individuals of the original marvel heroes, enjoy watching the franchise, several times reviewed the War of infinity and the Final. But damn! The game is another person. Why?

Tony stark should be the face of Robert Downey Jr., and Captain face Chris Evans, etc. But in the game they are very different!!! And it spoils the impression. Seems like a cheap Amateur fan-made. Why? Money is not given on the star cast?
21 Comments
Sort by:
d
dessanlord 13.10.19

TyanKa
They said they didn't want to copy KVM, and wanted to create something of their own. Here you get what we have now

T
TRXUBL3 13.10.19

because it's GAME, and they apparently make it not the movies and comics, but this is not accurate.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 13.10.19

TyanKa
In interviews they have said that they are not going to copy movies, and comics.

K
KaiGrady 13.10.19

TyanKa
Because they embody the characters, not the actors

t
tehnoviking 13.10.19

Akteram will have to pay for their appearance in the game as heroes of their own comic books do not have to pay. Eco gnome!

S
Svarogor 13.10.19

I actually used to cartoon heroes

But the game meeting with joy.

D
Ddenill 13.10.19

TyanKa
all just the cost of the right to use the actors ' faces would be astronomical so we decided to invest in the right to use the faces of the actors and the game in whole

u
urist666 13.10.19

Thick, very thick!

C
Cooler Prime 13.10.19

I hereyu just ! Why, when came a Spider PS4 2018 no one was indignant that he had not the appearance of Holland maguera or Garfield? When he left Batman Arkham Asylum no one shouted that the Joker is not Heath Ledger, but Batman not bale. And then all the desired appearance of the actors of the CME. What the hell?

B
Borkman 13.10.19

TyanKa
because it's a game and not a movie,maybe not everything revolves around KVM

D
Danil Zotov 13.10.19

dessanlord wrote:
They said they didn't want to copy KVM, and wanted to create something of their own. Here you get what we have now
or they simply didn't have the dough to pay real actors

D
Dogmit 13.10.19

TyanKa
Count up, watched dark knight, then set the batman arkham knight and went nuts as they screw up the game. After all, nothing like my favorite Batman is Christian bale and the Joker on Heath Ledgera.
Ay ay I'm. Here after all villains. The game seems lupatelli crafts. Why? Money is not given on the star cast? With Spiderman new the same trouble.

A
Alexander_Vesker 13.10.19

for copyright you'll pay? Each will have none Lam to stagnate.still the voice acting for them?

T
TyanKa 15.10.20

Dogmit wrote:
With the new spiderman is the same misfortune.
It's not true! The new spider is a bit like Toby Magvaer, so the game was a pleasure. :)

Alexander_Vesker wrote:
Will you pay for the copyright? Everyone will have to quilt.
It should be paid by the developers themselves! For example, in the new MK, the characters Shang Tsung and the Terminator are represented in the image of the familiar faces of Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa and Arnold Schwarzenegger. And what? Well, a little forked out the developers, a little extra - but how cool! And these talentless did not attract original actors.

T
TyanKa 15.10.20

i
iorsh 15.10.20

Tagawa, not such a great actor, with all due respect to him, but apart from the movie, I have not seen him anywhere else. It's even easier. That's where they might be, because they knew you couldn't do t-80 without Arnie's face.

N
NightHawkreal 15.10.20

There will be faces for you - in the paid DLC. ))))

F
Floww 15.10.20

Ddenill
it turns out someone fumbles for rights and budgets) and I thought on GH One downs))

V
Volodya-Psih 29.10.20

TyanKa

T
TyanKa 30.10.20

Volodya-Psih
Thank you, but now it does not matter what faces there, as the game is full of shit ...