3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 22.05.20 07:04 pm

Co-op for PS 4 (Dark Souls 3)

guys same problem,can who faced
I bought Dark Souls III Deluxe (figure), a friend bought the disk Dark Souls III game of the year
but for some reason in the game I can't call him/he can't summon me as a phantom/assistant.the subscription is!other phantoms can see,but each other no
there is 1 BUT.I have a 98 LVL 30 LVL,but it seems the system is +-10 levels have long been removed.and I am in the beginning of the game helped the phantoms that kill BOS with 3-4 hits
how to be in such a Sitch?one gets the impression that we are all on different servers,because on the floor,the red posts have different)
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 22.05.20

Gryxa wrote:
system +-10 levels have long been removed.
Why it was removed then?

G
Gryxa 22.05.20

Shadowarm
thank you.just read somewhere on the forum Sony)and this picture is from where?
just when I was level 20,flew phantoms with weapons and armor from the end of the game,i.e. they have at least 80 was

Q
QUlCK 22.05.20

Gryxa
Try using the password to concretise :)

G
Gryxa 22.05.20

QUlCK
the password only to not logged in the game another.and he's just my writing chalk sees

S
Shadowarm 22.05.20

Gryxa wrote:
and this picture is from where?
Gryxa
He collected a year ago from steak about pvp from the wiki

G
Gryxa 22.05.20

Shadowarm
thank you.let's try now)i.e. the strong variation in the level can be wolves of farron?
and is there a way to play with other than chalk?

S
Shadowarm 22.05.20

Gryxa
I will not say how it is now with this things,because I do not play yet

t
tigrrrr 22.05.20

Shadowarm
hmm, but I still agree with what was removed. I 293 level, and another 80 some quietly help him to pass as a warrior of the sun.

I
Ivanych 22.05.20

Gryxa wrote:password only to not logged in the game another
And this you know? Do not enter other in confusion. Any password will not protect you from the Reds.

I
Ivanych 22.05.20

tigrrrr
You password calls, and don't tell me it's not. In this case the level is not important.

I
Ivanych 22.05.20

Gryxa
Only chalk.

t
tigrrrr 22.05.20

Ivanychi
Well Yes, but I didn't know, and secondly, the author wrote that it does not affect anything, and I took it for the truth.

G
Gryxa 22.05.20

Ivanychi
I meant that I except friend,or kt Onet can be accessed by clicking on my sign
tigrrrr
and you're Curling or PC playing?and even then we were unable to detect labels to each other....even the red lettering is different,a feeling that on different servers

G
Gryxa 22.05.20

Ivanychi
and by what principle there is a call for the password?and the fact that with it that without it,can not find each other(

t
tigrrrr 22.05.20

Gryxa
Curling

G
Gryxa 22.05.20

tigrrrr
can more describe the procedure call?and what settings are under network?

t
tigrrrr 22.05.20

Well, it's simple, put the same password, I do the inscription around the campfire, and he sees her and calls. Settings (though I don't know what it will help): the global game selection of players on, a Coincidence of the password (I put both the same password), the visibility of the sign appeal - limited Voice chat - enabled, Display player name - character name, run Options - to play online.

G
Gryxa 22.05.20

tigrrrr
strange,but he can't see my decals(fucking pirates

t
tigrrrr 22.05.20

Gryxa
So maybe that's the problem?

G
Gryxa 22.05.20

tigrrrr
Curling does not happen piratok)