3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ihomeds 22.05.20 07:05 pm

It is impossible to get the quest \"Express delivery\". (Fallout 4)

The problem is this: when you enter the house Chebotov, Jack Cabot says Edward Deegan to stop sending weapons to the player's side, while Jack Cabot doesn't talk to the player... If you try to continue the quest through dialogue with Jack Kaboom progress on the quest does not occur. How to solve this problem?
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 22.05.20

Ihomeds
The rollback job with a new take. Somewhere I subgoals.

I
Ihomeds 22.05.20

Badfox69
Otherwise, no way? For example, using the console to cancel the quest, and then back to meet Edward Deegan that he again gave the quest, so it is impossible?

Z
Zaraganza 22.05.20

Ihomeds
Hi, passed know, in short I helped a miracle AutoSave but then nedogovorok with gg at all locations were like statues of the pancake, then the same avtoseyf/dialog/mod autocephaly peep fight. By the way this was the problem and a bug with the disappearance of the "pipboy"

s
saa0891 22.05.20

Ihomeds wrote:
Otherwise, no way? For example, using the console to cancel the quest, and then back to meet Edward Deegan that he again gave the quest, so it is impossible?
You can complete a certain stage of the quest.
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_console_commands
In the Quests tab, see the first line this is the SetStage command to complete the quest stages.
The link below can see the ID and quest stage.
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Delivery

I
Ihomeds 22.05.20

saa0891
It is a pity that due to a bug I had to completely skip the quest, but still, thanks for the help!

I
Ihomeds 22.05.20

saa0891
What could be a similar bug with the next quest?

k
kustowlad 22.05.20

Ihomeds
Because of any nonsense, killed someone, the mod established which affected NPC, because of this in games from the gazebo it is best to install all the mods that you are interested in and start a new game, so stuff like fiction