3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IVladi 22.05.20 07:05 pm

Slowing the game after 20-30 minutes of the game (FIFA 17)

Guys, someone is faced with the problem of slow in the game where after the 20-30 minutes?
Passed Story mode - it was hood, I thought to play my career and then it began. Play 20-30 minutes, the game is starting to slow down hard.
On the EA forum a lot of those, found out that it depends on the joystick. Pull it and it seems like the speed is normalized.
But what's the catch then?
Maybe there is some solution to this issue?

Ps. The same gamepad to play FIFA 16, 15, tried again at 14 and everything is fine. Thought to release patches - correct, but no. 2 update and the lag remained.
5 Comments
Sort by:
O
Osetin15RSO 22.05.20

Uh from the joystick??? I don't know, I don't think. Maybe the RAM is hammered? Try to footcloth torrents Skype steam and then play. MB will help..

I
IVladi 22.05.20

Osetin15RSO wrote:
he was in shock from the fact that it affects the controller. In fact, among the game, when slowed down, knocked him out - back to normal. And on the EA forum say so..

During the game, all off the comp because it is slightly below the system requirements. But the story I normally played without any lag, stuttering etc. Even a couple of quick matches played normally.

g
gafon2 22.05.20

IVladi
I had a hang in the game when the ball crossed half of the field. Put in the settings the fps limit 60, no more lockups. Before limiting the fps was - nl.

I
IVladi 22.05.20

gafon2
should, too , but I read that it is recommended to put unlimited. Tried that - no result.

B
Bibus21 22.05.20

I also started the brakes . Almost a year played,everything was fine and now in a match with 10-20 minutes is all terribly slow. And in seasons and career ,and kick the brake. Menu and arena,all skills exactly,and in games trouble. What do not know. The joystick was disconnected ,does not help. Other games fly. With FIFA 17 some problems. Who knows in what business,help.