3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergejBekas 22.05.20 07:06 pm

Help approximate percentage passing (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually the question in the subject. At the moment, going snasti in the boat to pick up CRIS from island mist. Could you tell me the approximate percentage passing, and how far is it to the end. No spoilers please!

For the curious, what does it do. I think I will enjoy it still the side effects and godmachine orders, or already go there.

Thank you all!
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 22.05.20

We recommend collecting everything you can and sell all that useless.Then go to CRIS.I mean, all the question marks.The money will be useful

D
Dragon2055 22.05.20

sergejbekas
Write correctly - better to do all three since it's a point of no return. After it, many side-quests will be failed.

S
SergejBekas 22.05.20

Duc and the approximate percentage passing say....

And thanks, but I'm aware of

D
Dragon2055 22.05.20

sergejbekas
80 percent of the main plot, if not to touch dlsi.

S
SergejBekas 22.05.20

Thank you

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.05.20

sergejbekas
If all the side effects,it is 32-35 level at the end of the main plot.Take 35 to 100% and look at your level

M
MU-admin 22.05.20

pre-sell all the loot, stock up on swords 2 PCs. of each type and repair kits for swords and armor, then have nowhere to do repairs

M
Mama Stiflera 22.05.20

sergejbekas wrote:no spoilers please
It seems to me that if you went to a forum dedicated to the Witcher 3, the spoilers you can't avoid. The game is too well-advertised. When I passed the first time the Witcher 3, avoided these forums, but at some point clicked on Witch in YouTube and away we go. Fortunately by that time the whole game is almost gone. Better not to ask until the game was. Pass the game as your gut - it is the right thing passing.

P. S. But to answer your question
sergejbekas wrote:could you Tell me the approximate percentage passing, and how far is it to the end
1)83.14% 2) To the end is not far away. In fact, this is the epilogue followed by an epilogue

J
JOKERIVAN 22.05.20

Katya Alexandrovna wrote:
Yeah, hours 10 - 15, not hasty passage of the straight near the end

M
Mama Stiflera 22.05.20

JOKERIVAN wrote:yeah, hours 10 - 15, not hasty passage of the straight near the end
Given that the game is not hasty passage may take more than 100-150 hours and if you know how to think logically, this is really the end

B
Bombardirovschik 22.05.20

This is only the beginning of the game, if you will then go through a second time.

S
SergejBekas 22.05.20

Katya A.
Yes, very familiar...Also, no matter how tried, spoilers can not be avoided...But then how would the final act and the ending...don't want it at this stage spoilers! Oddly enough passer for the first time, started once, but something did not go, and then scored... And then the first book is mastered, now for the game came from...

MU-admin
What is direct selling? In the suitcase to ship is not an option? I have the things themselves are not many. 3 sets with me, Wolf, cat and bear.
What herbs and other nishtyak?

PS. Thank you all for prompt replies!

S
SergejBekas 22.05.20

And another question to those in the know...is There any difference in what sequence to place the DLC?

M
Mystic_Fox 22.05.20

sergejbekas Yes, first the heart then the wine.

S
SergejBekas 22.05.20

People, so what gear do? To ship in a box not roll? And that with all other things? Herbs / splash / etc

R
Rywlan 22.05.20

sergejbekas
Take with you necessary. Put it in the trunk needed. Sell or disassemble unnecessary parts. Grass, splash, etc. leave. Make oils potions. Fix weapons and armor. Take the tools of the armorer and gunsmith. All this does not affect the plot, but allows you to better prepare for an important part of the game. Journey to the Isle of mists first, closes the possibility of free movement on the map. Secondly, it affects some side quests, especially those related to the plot. So it is a good idea to go to the island of mist. Question marks and vedmachi contracts can leave for later if you want.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.05.20

sergejbekas
Swords and armor will become unnecessary with increasing levels.They can sell/disassemble.Can you face the most powerful enemies,and you will need outfit in your level.And such enemies will be.The sets in the box.
put.To get the necessary set.Things for jobs, it is better to leave.If the box score Packed all that got,can be a performance problem.
After the battle at kaer-morhen the you will have the opportunity of conversations with the Persians.A chat with them and be sure in this place leave the save game.Might come in handy

Katya A.
Some of the recommendations may be useful.For example,I didn't know what question marks will disappear.I was hoping to leave them for DLC,then clean the chests and sell the contents.And now regret it,because a lot of these chests left,but replay is not desirable.The same with endings.If I knew in advance how good to,I hadn't had to replay from the battle at kaer-morhen the.And I still can't help thinking about the passing game from scratch.But given my small time to play it for at least 6 months

M
MU-admin 22.05.20

sergejbekas

and what do you this stuff? DLC blood and wine stuff will need much cooler

S
SergejBekas 22.05.20

Maybe I wasn't clear enough...Armor, as such, I don't have much. 3 sets all under my LVL (currently 35th)
A set of swords, about 10 pieces. But I think after sorting will be about 5 Grand, not counting satovich.

All three complied, vedmachi orders by 90%.

So, do all the question marks will disappear after upyt to the Isle of the mists? Or do they disappear when you start passing DLC?
DLC I haven't purchased, to begin with wanted to go, and then have to take. Or can wait for sales (But I don't think will suffer, most likely so I will take)

Thanks again for the answers)

R
Rywlan 22.05.20

SergejBekas wrote:
So, do all the question marks will disappear after upyt to the Isle of the mists? Or do they disappear when you start passing DLC?
Anything anywhere does not disappear. Question marks, side quests, osmaci contracts will be available after the main story, during the passage of the DLC and after DLC. So swim and fear nothing, all that nedorosl will remain and will be doprejte then. Journey to the Isle of Mists can affect some side-quests in the story.