3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gregor21 22.05.20 07:06 pm

A bug with the sword (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Geralt is at level 32, drank a potion which is given at the beginning, to wear master armor school wolf 34 level. so, in the mission where we go to Mysooru for a sun stone, that argues with what the Jarl. when Geralt comes along then the battle begins now. in inventory I have a steel sword school of the bear, and Geralt is why it gets exactly its not a steel sword school of the wolf which weighs behind. and since the potion is no longer valid then equip back to the sword school of the wolf can not, because the level does not allow. tried to throw away the sword of the bear but in this case, Geralt pulls out an invisible sword, or even fight with their fists. silver sword of the same garbage. game litsuha, of course, tried to restart the game and roll back the save
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
JABA AZAZINA 22.05.20

Gregor21
Don't worry, it's not in the game...

G
Gregor21 22.05.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
And what ? is Geralt that I decided to potrolit ?

B
Bupycop 22.05.20

Gregor21
Drink the potion after this point then either have to run with a sword, then bear to the 34th level, even as an option, to add a 2 level console...

G
Gregor21 22.05.20

Bupycop
the console is for quitters. although it may console you can add this potion ? I have one thing

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.05.20

Gregor21
or you

B
Bupycop 22.05.20

Gregor21
I didn't find, but you can kind of pull off a similar system, to introduce themselves 34th, dress sword, and then return to the 32nd, the current bear in mind that the whole bar experience will be empty. Although you can then add the lost experience, through addexp.