3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
R_Foxworth 22.05.20 07:07 pm

Legendary battles. Storm fortress (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Stuck on this mission. Haven't tried this ship out - nothing comes out. Almost every time it finish (CP prakticheski zero) so even interfere with 2 powerful ships that appear when the Fortress is already well broken.

Watched videoprojective different balloons, the main part of the dull fells in a rush, floating ahead of the ship and pours burning oil. Yes, it's effective, but when trying to do also Morrigan die faster, and if you sail around, you can immediately assume that the lost. Battle mortars too weak, the damage is small, and storm Fortress firing powerful cores, which are also still and set fire to the water, get away from them is impossible.

Anyone been through it? Maybe it's worth to use in-game cheats? Anyone what the tactic was?

PS - Morrigan fully pumped to and from.
3 Comments
Sort by:
n
nfstherun.1 22.05.20

R_Foxworth
It is necessary to successfully stand up in front of the ship and burn it with oil, another way is almost none. I also tried to do it and then it happened. Two new ships are easily taken by the mortars.

R
R_Foxworth 22.05.20

nfstherun.1
Submitted mortars they easily, but the trouble is that all the mortar I have time to spend... thanks anyway, I will try

P
Pecos_Bill 12.09.22

After studying the ship's algorithms and trying several tactics, I decided to go with my own. You swim up to the fortress from behind, ram it, and when it turns around, you shoot coronades and airborne cannonballs (depending on what angle). When the fortress tries to maneuver and strike with its deadly broadside, you accelerate and again find yourself behind. And so you pick, pick, until you smash it. As a result, almost all the armor of the ship remained intact, and I finished off the other two opponents on the easy side. The method requires some skill, but the main thing is that it works.