3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arsysha 22.05.20 07:08 pm

How to get to the bartender? Debt does not start! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

dolgovtsev not allowed. to them there to protect the landfill and the camp, the CCP says get the reward to the bartender and these freaks are not allowed. shoot them hesitant, because being realistic... =)
40 Comments
Sort by:
p
pa_ul 22.05.20

arsysha Wali for docks receiving docks, on the radio, give the command skip.

a
arsysha 22.05.20

what docks?

A
Account_is_deleted 22.05.20

2 arysha

Try to talk to dolgozni (those three that stand at the exit) - it seems to help...

a
arsysha 22.05.20

I went to middle and to another (from left) gryat nauseam all and all... how do you get past the bartender ? after a quest or something else? ILO I have a glitch.

P
POLOSATIY KOT 22.05.20

In short, the merchant in the beginning of the game gives the task to dig up a Doc in the Institute
so before you look at Debt research Institute peremeci osnaz and the house on the 3rd floor take Doc. tada allowed

d
drobilka 22.05.20

POLOSATIY KOT

not necessarily they are all there to perenochevat - lots of ammo will go - the docks still need to convey. I just insolently quickly ran in the house from the back side and straight to the 3rd floor, took the docks and givo on the roof eating the bullets first aid kit :) and through the roof ran spectives the stairs , there is just a hole in the fence buit and anomaly next to it - out through it all. kits of 10 pieces though devoured the whole operation :)

M
McEclipse 22.05.20

cartridges better Bercy when in x16 I will go there at the end with a knife cut down zombies
but nothing came out

m
mvv1990 22.05.20

go around! Yes!
The roads are small steel?

R
ROB ZOMB1E 22.05.20

In such cases it is necessary dolgovtsev feed lead of Vintorez=))

V
ValeraBEST 22.05.20

Not help there the gate is closed. Moreover, at that stage of the game vitores not stir in any way.

O
OsAmIsHe 22.05.20

Wait for another shift at night.If no money then go along well.d. the mound on the left side there is a passage in the mountain ,but see there is high radiation.And dolgovtsev wet not suggest they keep the bar and the whole area around immediately quenched!!!

d
drobilka 22.05.20

OsAmIsHe

27.03.07 22:32

I took the job at the freedom just before to the bartender to go - had to take them all - and dolgovtsev and stalkers - again neponyatka - after that walk into a bar and all you give a damn. pobazarit with the barman, left the bar on the exit to the street - again, all RAID right at the entrance even when the weapon did not appear (upon entering the bar, it disappears). another fly in the ointment in the address of developers.

V
Veresch 22.05.20

a bar is neutral territory

H
Houp 22.05.20

Complete the mission where you have to Rob the Institute Agroprom and pick out the documents. Then dolgovtsev and miss.

S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 22.05.20

Yes, this person is mine, the agricultural industry has not passed, and generally dolgovtsev not urine, because you will kick at the bar.

D
DRIVER RZD 22.05.20

I dolgovtsa banged by accident and survived... They become enemies... What to do now... I'm the bartender for the mission took, to some antennas to go in the lab...

d
drobilka 22.05.20

DRIVER RZD

29.03.07 01:13

keel eat ol :) like then make friends can be despite the fact that felled them.

l
lorDimon 22.05.20

I finally took the mission to rescue Mole in the dungeon, and then met a mutant that causes psi-glitches, andthen was on the way out of this dungeon, which is located at the door of the Institute. And I took the papers without wasting a bullet!!!!))

V
ValeraBEST 22.05.20

And why you wrote it?

D
Dead Maus 22.05.20

Neobezatelno to take a document with a military base you can just get in tight with a gate to turn right and go in peret so you're going to push them around and they will open. Then prohodish gate but potaba will shoot 3 dolgovtsa but nanih not obrashaus attention. Utilized capacity after all you will be neutrals and I'm good.