3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 22.05.20 07:08 pm

Pro PS4 or PS4 Slim?

Good day.Noticed the price difference in the order of 12 Tr is There any difference in performance from these consoles?How are things overheating?About the graphics capabilities don't ask.Telly,if that,I have a FullHD 42
6 Comments
Sort by:
w
wise-sokol 22.05.20

Proshka more powerful - boyar 60 fps in FullHD vs socialnyh 30 fps in FullHD in the same game for example. Well allegedly false support for 4K ( actually 2 to the sprawling soap).
But if you don't see the difference between 30 and 60 and you have 30 not eyes to bleed ( like any Pitch boyar ) Beri SLim

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.05.20

wise-sokol
From TLOU on PS3 was not bleeding.I have to Pitch no boyar 60K/s. the Witcher 3 without playing them,only Muscente a large gathering of NPS is sinking in places.Slimco the price tag is attractive.And considering the little experience on the gamepad,the games can play.The Witcher 3 is also on gamepad play

w
wise-sokol 22.05.20

Well then, take SLim. Although I finally can not understand what the hell they finally have these Slim. Easier you every day are on the house? Thinner - you have a narrow shelf where you want to put???
P. S And finally throw it all Grady and your device will poduces it to the TV. Join us/Stay to PC MASTER RACE

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.05.20

wise-sokol
She's on the floor will stand.Noticed in boutiques or slinky,or Proshka.
Pitch I have a TV connected.
16-19K that there Grady?Well,the Witcher 3 will ship almost full 7950.And the rest of the game?
I so a full upgrade is needed.Laid eyes on the risen.How long to wait until fall the prices for them,I don't know.

w
wise-sokol 22.05.20

wise-sokol wrote:
Well then, take SLim
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.05.20

wise-sokol
Well,Yes))))