3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedushka Avtobus 22.05.20 07:08 pm

Some kind of magic on the desktop after startup (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

No,I didn't artifacts there appeared.All shortcuts,folders,files - all mixed up.Maybe if I have standard everything was in the left side of the screen, nothing would have changed,but I have a lot of programs and files that you want to keep close,what would not look then in the folders I sorted folder in the upper right part.Program at the bottom left.Files and shortcuts all on the right side.The whole thing was Aterno to sort,and after starting the game all went to a damn Templar!This has not once happened,on a different Repack,all to no avail.Maybe you have been there, too and,if so,have you found a solution?
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
MystikBeatz 22.05.20

Would be better if the artifacts appeared. It would be possible to sell them and fetch good money for swag.

m
magister1 22.05.20

MystikBeatz
Fans of Stalker will always be!)

7:53 your problem.
Seriously, there is no method of treatment.
Only here:
http://www.kakprosto.ru/kak-53997-kak-zakrepit-yarlyki-na-rabochem-stole

T
TheReds1892 22.05.20

magister1
chic

D
Dedushka Avtobus 22.05.20

magister1
Thanks for the reply,but it didn't help.Go pereproydu the 2nd part

S
SwedovSandr 22.05.20

Grandpa Bus
Try to set the game resolution same as desktop. I have this happen when permissions differ

D

SwedovSandr
The resolution in the game,and on the table is 1920x1080.

S
SwedovSandr 22.05.20

Grandpa Bus
Hmm... Strange... maybe not enough resources to keep the settings? The paging file is checked? Although the game is not very demanding on hardware

E
Eroppo 22.05.20

Grandpa Bus
If when you first start the game, activated by default the resolution is too low, and to activate full screen mode the game itself, and the labels could under this permission is to be reconstructed on the screen with a lower resolution they stupidly did not fit, and outside of the screen could not be located, therefore automatically moved into the first available space on the new resolution.

S
SwedovSandr 22.05.20

Grandpa Bus
You look a extension in the configuration file of the game...and also...can disable nachalnykh the rollers...should be googling

D

Eroppo
No,this is not so.I immediately when I went to the game got into the graphics settings all on low to exhibit in addition to resolve it(I always native give,and it family and standing).
But right now I'm thinking of changing the crack may by chance all the Repack that I downloaded were from ALI.

D

SwedovSandr
The initial videos were cut down,in the config everything is okay.

C
Ceyhun86 22.05.20

have been using the software DesktopOK. the program saves the position of the labels.

D

In short,I still crack downloaded found some ShellIconRestore which keeps icons in their places,and then you can be a batch file to restore(posuti it's not prog,but the batch file does).
http://www.highrez.co.uk/scripts/download.asp?package=ShellIconRestore
No viruses(but not exactly,at least the antivirus is not screaming out loud)

B
Bombardirovschik 22.05.20

this happens when permissions are different games and the desktop.
I personally sort the shortcuts by default, so the problems with no recovery.
Another tip (do) - so as not to clutter up the slave table create folders on it and throw in the labels category (programs/games). on the slave the table several folders and everything else inside. and there are no problems.

B
Bombardirovschik 22.05.20

magister1
lol VIDOS frenzy

v
vftor 22.05.20

Grandpa Bus
I have one game. So I have to eliminate that movement removed the bird (label) align icons to grid
- first, put everything on the grid, and then clean the bird.

k
kostr184 22.05.20

Grandpa Bus
Flies resolution after the game
Just don't touch these icons and the task Manager to restart Explorer
New curves settings casts,and znaciti will return to their seats.

D

kostr184
Thanks,of course,that answer yet,but I already found the batch file which icons can save and it will take you back if something changed
Grandpa Bus wrote:
In short,I still crack downloaded found some ShellIconRestore which keeps icons in their places,and then you can be a batch file to restore(posuti it's not prog,but the batch file does).
www.highrez.co.uk/scripts/download.asp?package=S..
No viruses(but not exactly,at least the antivirus is not screaming out loud)