3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 22.05.20 07:08 pm

Not an interactive E (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Now Skellige, pass quest Niting, and you need to cut on mitinge name is Jona, I go to netinho, but does not appear the letter E, to suggest some kind of action, ie nothing happens at all. Here and got stuck. What to do? Thank you.
5 Comments
Sort by:
W
Widukind 22.05.20

vstorspb
I left them with someone to talk to? There after speaking with the herbalist first it is necessary with the customer to talk, think, and then witchcraft to direct

v
vstorspb 22.05.20

No, like all talked with a herbalist, with a man, decided her name is to cut, come to netinho (skull on a stick) - and there is nothing...

W
Widukind 22.05.20

vstorspb
So, to jump around so that it is more convenient to the skull approach. Or it is a bug, then just save download. Sometimes meditation helps in moments when Geralt refuses to dive or to call up a horse.

v
vstorspb 22.05.20

Yes, I had a save to load, where it is still a man and not talk. In the dialogue just chose to have it returned to the herbalist, and the quest managed to pass, although this ending is more sad.

T
Tamara Vahonina 20.01.23

I faced the same problem now, the download did not help, it helped to approach the niting with the witcher's flair turned on, the action button immediately appeared. Maybe someone will be useful.