3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 22.05.20 07:08 pm

Warriors of a race of the strongest? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I believe that the strongest warriors that Nords, Orcs and Redguards.
And the weakest believe Khajiit and Argonians.
What is your opinion?
14 Comments
Sort by:
_
_UNO_ 22.05.20

Redguards+,my choice)

n
nestrbob 22.05.20

Rasvetribka
Initially, all of the same race , there is only a 5% bonus to what ever skill and , in the course of the game it is almost not noticeable . Download any your HS and it will be cooler all enemies .

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 22.05.20

Given that this is Skyrim, here's still what race will the character. Now, if that was TESO, here there Yes, it makes sense to think about the race. In Skyrim, it all depends on gear, plus don't forget about the various mods etc So what race in Skyrim has no value and no effect on performance.

R
Richards 22.05.20

Imperials have bonus to finding items, and money rule, so the Imperials)))

B
BlooDFeaR666 22.05.20

was the forums at one time about the Khajiit they bare hands with gloves enchanted to strike killed dragons with fists and very quickly

U
USER_NT 22.05.20

SDN

Y
Yczh-Kazym 22.05.20

The Khajiit like extra damage with their claws, so that, at least in melee, they decide.

R
Roma Korotkin 22.05.20

Uruk-hay Ork))

B
Brashnashla 22.05.20

Rakszas
And what's the point anyway? After finding the first normal weapons this bonus becomes useless

M
Misha gotko 22.05.20

Rasvetribka
the most powerful melee I would say Orc, because of the fury of the battle

I
Inzagiiii 22.05.20

Judging by the description in the menu, character selection, the best soldiers-the Redguards. The question here is whether the view of the author the physical strength to race or battle skills

R
Rasvetribka 22.05.20

Inzagiiii
Here is a little did not understand the question.
I did not mean those bonuses which are given in the game every race. I wanted to say, if to think logically as if those races were real.

G
GG4 22.05.20

Brashnashla
And you try on the legend to fight in taverns in fist fights. The Khajiit pulls.

I
Inzagiiii 22.05.20

Rasvetribka
So the blacks orcs or Vikings