3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 22.05.20 07:09 pm

Someone to make a pass (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

in the initial miciah have a mission with a choice to make pass - a woman or a man,what impact?
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 22.05.20

Make a choice and find out

k
kukava_d 22.05.20

SkyraX
Not what, who does pass will remain in the city, and who does not go in Golem city, there will meet him.

Z
ZlobnyDed 22.05.20

If you treat the choice as a purely gaming,then do not care,who do pass,in fact the denouement of the one,the only character involved is changing. If you assess the situation and understand what is happening,it will make such a choice,what would do in life. Before choice we are given to understand that one of them with a high chance of going to town,means one need to say. On the one hand we see a man who's down on his all relatives,who are guilty before society and family but not on their own. Normal guy,in General. On the other hand is a crazy girl who is afraid of their own shadows and absolutely not suited to stressful situations. She's crazy,society benefit from it no,it is generally in the same world we live. So the choice people make either the care,according to his moral principles. Personally, I thought that can't look into the eyes of that wacko in the city-it all afraid if I met her in the ghetto. It's like a child to promise that everything will be fine,and eventually send to prison to the criminals. And the man is quite grown-up and understanding is not lost in case. And since he put up with all their failures,and in Golem city's got that covered

G
GG4 22.05.20

Anyone. It's not a plot quest, it makes no sense to perform.

d
dontaz 20.01.23

GG4
your logic is cool