3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plushnikow 22.05.20 07:09 pm

Questions & answers for the game MLB 2K11 (Major League Baseball 2K11)

Have any questions about the game MLB 2K11,ask them here.
30 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nickname_1 22.05.20

I have a question, I can not learn it properly, to beat tell me at what point I should press the button...

P
Plushnikow 22.05.20

well, there's always different need.and still depends on the player,than profesionalnie the player the easier it is to beat

H
Hekit 22.05.20

Plushnikow
I don't even understand where to click to hit , write more.

S
Skak 22.05.20

Nekit
What do you play?

c
cordisa 22.05.20

Nekit had the same problem due to the controller. Unplugged it , restarted the game and played on the clave. No problem , just don't know how to wall climb that would catch the ball :(

P
Plushnikow 22.05.20

Well for starters on the controller is necessary to adjust the controls,as by default, it is not always rasstavleno.did manage to experience with the other simulators from 2K.well, as I put the batter steps on the right analog.In General, when a player Braket ball and there comes in a square in the center where it is directed more in this direction it is necessary to press the analogue.Thanks Skak found out that if you press the analog down and then to the side of the square is marked then the shot becomes much stronger.hope it will help

U
URKIN95 22.05.20

Damn, I seravno not understand how to beat, how to beat the clave?

S
Skak 22.05.20

URKIN95
If you have a native control,then hit the button on the numeric keyboard to 4,8,6 was hit harder you have to press two,and then the direction in which to fly the ball.Plushnikow above described,the description is suitable for Claudia and podcast,tested on itself,as there are Claudia and Jost

-
-slavon-fall 22.05.20

the game can play even on the old ps2

M
Mahone 22.05.20

Recently downloaded and installed pirates MLB 2к11 play gamepad gembird who are interested in how set up, have the program emulate gamepads Xbox'a (called x360ce), for games ported on PC, settings simple.
In General, the game dragged on, I understood almost everything, but there are a couple questions that I hope will help... Why does the player stop the ball (the runner) runs to first base and stop, even when there is enough time to get to the next?
Why sometimes about catching the ball on the fly sometimes fly out, and sometimes the game continues until preprimary actions?
And such question, (why I mentioned pirates) how to get online? maybe there is some patch or something? when registering a new account, the game complains about the cd-key that you can think of?

M
MaJIok.Sub 22.05.20

people,there is the question whether there is training for players in the franchise? or something like,generally what players improved their options

P
Parapet [Pokinul PG] 22.05.20

MaJIok.Sub
Hmm, personally I have not seen. And indeed it is not clear when to train players more play than rest. 162 the match - not to sit Vkontakte.

n
nak dream 22.05.20

guys help mi pliizz!!!before 8th it's just a black table!!I press 1 to get a and I window without leaving the game it's just a black!!HERE IS THE CONTENT
you currently have an in jured player in your lineup you must substitute someone forhim before continying

T
TravisJM 22.05.20

Guys I'm not sure that anyone would read it,but need advice,want to learn to play this game,and I can't figure out how to steal bases individual player....please tell me

T
TheododreBundy 22.05.20

to TravisJM
click the button steal for personal use - the player moves away from the base, disappearing behind the pitcher throw to the base you can not manage carrots, in short keep the steal button and then on the lava there by buttons motion or on the incidence of the sticker in the direction of movement, suggest to practice drills

x
xd13 22.05.20

http://s48.radikal.ru/i121/1106/fe/976ecf9e1e87.jpg UTB dude? I go into the game gacina and see it.

A
Archy23 22.05.20

Installed the game, found the game modes, they decided to potrenirovatsja and to understand where and what to press..Mode pitcher, you need all 5 types of feed three times to file correctly.. first, all the filing was crooked, it did not reach, then for the 1st, the fastball, I realized that when you double start, blank fly ball to right, but for the rest of the innings double tap (respectively num0, num5, etc.), not roll...
Explain please that to what

W
WAZZAAAP 22.05.20

xd13
this crap shows where to throw the ball, what would the batter could not get bat on the ball

s
sergey199-3 22.05.20

please help. threw the game sdelal image. when I try to run says that emulation error(((. what to do????

c
cap3333 22.05.20

how to catch a fly