3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NTrojan 14.10.19 11:23 am

Screen resolution (Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars)

Can't put the normal resolution in the settings is only 800 by 600 and 1280 by 720, and it is necessary to put a 1366 by 728 but the function is not most it's 1280 by 720, how to solve this problem?
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Extermination 14.10.19

AppData / C&C3TW / Roaming / brodest something / options.ini if not mistaken, this way, there is a Resolution and put the desired numbers. After you start not to go into the settings and do not change the resolution, otherwise everything will fall down

N
NTrojan 14.10.19

Extermination
I did not find such file in the folder C&C3TW only have replays, in the root directory of the game already tried to look for anything that might change settings not found

E
Extermination 14.10.19

where are you looking at? in the documents? I wrote AppData, you have the way Windows is what?
K:\Users \ Elijah \ AppData \ Roaming \ Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars \ Profiles \ Iluhan \ Options.ini - this is the full path found. Where bold - individual decals

N
NTrojan 14.10.19

Extermination
Yes exactly, I forgot that you have to open it from hidden, it worked, thank you!

E
Extermination 14.10.19

but not for that

V
Viktor Markelov 14.10.19

at the COVO was a problem with the speech in the game, where it disappeared ,music is sounds and no speech ,for a. s. the building is constructed ,it is possible to create new building enemy obnarujen ,like this

G
GARzo 14.10.19

In the shortcut properties to add the resolution( -xres 1366 -yres 768) for example: D:\Games\Command & Conquer 3 - Kane's Wrath\CNC3EP1.exe -ui-xres 1366 -yres 768 it should look like

i
izumiBlood 14.10.19

Know what I'm saying later ,but ,and if you win 10 I have no AppData folder of anything to do ?

E
Extermination 14.10.19

There is such a folder, you have it in your system. Open Windows Explorer (or just any folder, any that would work at all), the top switch on the View - then on the right Settings - a window will open, there choose View and looking for Show hidden files and folders put a tick. All you have appdata visible. If you don't want to bother, just enter %appdata% in the line conductor and you there will spread.