3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Aksenov1 22.05.20 07:10 pm

Where can I download patch 1.05 (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Where can I download patch 1.05
21 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leopardos123456 22.05.20

Dima Аксенов1
On restore is.

K
Kyubi 22.05.20

Separate patch no, download a new Repack and install it.

C
CCCPDriver 22.05.20

Kyubi
there

D
Dima Aksenov1 22.05.20

Thank you

S
Starkin 22.05.20

when installing patcha I noticed the game crashes in the dialogues-how to fix who knows

m
moblin 22.05.20

Starkin
Did say tablet curve will alter.

S
Starkin 22.05.20

moblin
Yes heard it too - what we will wait for the Lord!

I
Ivasik 22.05.20

Starkin
Began to swing with the links to Raggared (if we're talking about his reference) - my doctor VEB interrupted the download with a message about a virus.

S
Starkin 22.05.20

Ivasik
find another NNm Club for example everything is OK

S
Starkin 22.05.20

S
Starkin 22.05.20

Cool, with this fix now everything is delicious and sexy, not a single departure and all in place.

C
Cude 22.05.20

ashleyalicia
In the game settings

S
Starkin 22.05.20

ashleyalicia
povisili skills with 60на160 or somehow so well, just not 200

Z
Zozik10 22.05.20

ashleyalicia
Yes, they increased the limit. If I swung a patch, read what it fixes.

I
IceMuse 22.05.20

Starkin
broken archive

S
Starkin 22.05.20

IceMuse
do not know Fix rocked back on - all OK - unpacked perfectly

T
The X-Files 22.05.20

First, a new patch 1.05 Wop made a hasty pill where dialogues on the new patch was the flight stable in the dialogues, even starting a new game did not help, wrote very clever gamers like the new patch and the new tablet requires a new game in a few hours Wop threw povyshennoi tablet ,apparently the pirates much yelled at the attackers due to a bug, hence the quick edit of the tablet Mass.Effect.Andromeda.UPDATE.1.005.CrackFix-CPY BUT even on povyshennoi pills there are departures.
PS:In General while it makes sense to finish the game on the old patch that is too buggy tablet but at least no crashes to the desktop.
----------------
These developed could not even on the patch 1.05 to fix the cursor, which constantly fell out often on the screen during the game, the only thing that I noticed on the new patch, this dialogue is now on fast forward to go to read is almost not make it ,the freaking numbers idiots made the choice of dialogue ,why?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.05.20

The X-Files
It is true that the FIH to tablet fixes crashes? Yesterday downloaded separately pathos and quack to her. In dialogs not yet climbed, so the flights can not say, tested the difference in performance between the old and the new version. About the cursor problem is already solved. In the properties of the main czesnego file, which is located in the game folder should not stand not check a single box.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 22.05.20

Interestingly the new driver will work or better not to risk it

y
yurabox 22.05.20

Can someone tell, put the new patch and the new tablet, I go into the game like all the rules running, no lag, nothing crashes, but when I want to move to a new location even for another door eternal download (and with a door in the circle will be filled in and nothing happens), anyone else encountered this?