3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Turgor 22.05.20 07:11 pm

What if you got a renegade? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Sometimes running in a random group suddenly hear: One of your teammates has become a renegade - your group will be assigned the status of a renegade!
What to do in this case so as not to become the target of a manhunt? I immediately left the group and icon of the renegade over my head seems to be missing, but I did not understand the specific rules on this subject (googled).
And if he accidentally became a renegade, it can be washed off only with blood or fleeing from TK? Or something?
Thank you!
23 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lubber 22.05.20

Just wait: in this case, just 19 seconds, the status is hung (if you personally didn't kill anyone). Running back to the thread where they shoot, and wait it out. If you stop to shoot, and to shoot you will not - after 19 seconds wash. Most likely all will continue to shoot somebody who also shoots. And about you forget for a while - just enough.
Second option: shout into the microphone that"you're not a this! =) Can forgive.
Actually, IMHO if it was a renegade - we must finish off the enemy.
If he became a renegade - you will not be released from TK. You just have to wait until the time runs out, and it does not engage in battle (during the battle countdown on the timer stops).

D
DiAZ... 22.05.20

If was the Horn, wait until the timer and try not to kill other agents, otherwise you will last longer the renegade (well, you already know that probably)

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 22.05.20

To run and once again run like a rat , or shoot you in the party be a man and help teammates

B
Bazeka 22.05.20

Turgor
run behind the sogrupnikov and divorce people in the apostasy, but he should not shoot people.

T
Turgor 22.05.20

Do I understand that waiting 19 seconds is possible and not leaving the party with a killer? And then he will be in group a renegade, but I can't? Or need to leave?

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Well.. sort of, those of the killer will come, too, by the rules they will be right ;)

T
Turgor 22.05.20

Bazeka
And can be a little more? Although I do not like people to breed..

And, by the way, what happens when renegade renegade kills? does killed the renegade award, or is he like the peace killed?

B
Bazeka 22.05.20

Turgor
people in the group became rennicke, but you don't renik. You run behind him, almost tight(as all who shot at him are behind) catch and shoot other players this way, they will be resnicami. Give a reward if you kill Roenick being Roenick

V
Vasilich SS 22.05.20

Crocodoc wrote:
Renegade is a PC , a personal killer.
manenko not, PC from eng. RK - players killer (killer players or something like that).

L
Lubber 22.05.20

Turgor wrote:
Do I understand that waiting 19 seconds is possible and not leaving the party with a killer? And then he will be in group a renegade, but I can't? Or need to leave?
Properly understood. You can be in the same group with the renegade, but not to be a renegade.

L
Lososenok 22.05.20

what a whiner, stick tree, or kill or merge that is not clear.

T
Turgor 22.05.20

Lososenok
and finish and merge need to be competent with understanding of all mechanic, and stupidly bykovat not cool )

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 22.05.20

Turgor
by the way if you're far away from the party waste that will not become a renegade , it is in Rand , they're running around killing them I quietly per kilometer of farmil mobs

S
SinLaif 22.05.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
the point of party then?

n
nodas 22.05.20

SinLaif
The meaning of your comment after 3 months ?

S
SinLaif 22.05.20

nodas
The meaning of answering a question with a question? And not three months but two.

n
nodas 22.05.20

SinLaif
well, you did not answer why ?

S
SinLaif 22.05.20

nodas
This is a forum then decided to write, no?

n
nodas 22.05.20

SinLaif
The thing to write if the question is what, and just to answer two months later when the author is long gone in this topic is called necroposting, and it is even banyat.

S
SinLaif 22.05.20

nodas
So ban nerd))) in addition to the author there are other people who read the forum and answer, that you like read my message and responded. And then there is the author or not is not known!

C
C-Michael 22.05.20

The game is super. But because of the horns game. In TK there is no fair play. 've been playing for three months and realized that this is a game for nits and degenerates. Judge for yourself. Play fair. I go to TK to gather clothes, and then out of nowhere POPs a louse, creep, rat, rig, and it's not the most offensive words, shoot you in the back takes all you have collected for an hour or two and leaves. Come back to revenge, because you feel that you're stronger than him and prokazina, and he sits on CHITA. These nits tetovanie full DEBILY. Their brains are sharpened only on one as a grobanut. If these NIT behave like that in the game, so in life they are just NITS.
The question arises: What is the point to play this game, if tetovanie nits divided between the territory and time of the game in these areas and anyone else are not allowed to these areas.
How to ask a question to the creators of this game: Why did they do it this way?
I think that the sale of this game should be warned that this is a game for the scum and nits.
I wanted to create a group that would all sit on the cheat and go to wet only the horns-nits, but then I realized that unite can only nits normal players or leave the game or Dodge to achieve the perfection of character, but there is not enough. In the game basically all pumped - is a NIT that via Chita to pump, as the conscience and brains fair play is not enough brains or absent.
Basically the game is good.