3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Grads 22.05.20 07:11 pm

Magic button ;) (Farming Simulator 17)

Somehow yesterday I decided to finally play the game some one and stopped at FS17. All to well, just a little confused of the task - so long as a couple hours without a smoke break Mata in a foreign field, but in a strange technique, and bucks hotstsa...
Of course immediately started on DK - it's all so familiar, familiar, whether it's where already seen ;) And the fields are not small and cut the dough to buy them (even plants) are not really trees banned, silo long and teperi cheap, that's podalic as a laborer type.
A mulberry one trick there is, like 3 cruise, and 2 to increase cruise speed. That Mona is a big part of the field to be processed (to harvest), at a completely different speed than the default. So on the combine and 26 km/h not a problem for most part of the field to remove, you only need direction to find better from the hill, or smooth (although sometimes as well), that slides against costly, but can be in idle up, and it will be much faster.

Spoiler

The main speed is almost 3x faster field to remove

Spoiler

and a lot more dough to cut for efficiency ;)

Spoiler

and say to the fertilizer, and is worn on the field at full speed

Spoiler

Type and remember to keep 2 - magic button :D
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
masukroma 22.05.20

_Grads
about it already know all from the second day after the release of the game

S
Searcher13 22.05.20

so it was fixed after the first patch

V
Vyxyxol 22.05.20

For the ceremony invited comrade _Grads! Tum-Tururu-tum-cuuuuum! Congratulations on receiving a Medal named after Slowpoke 3rd degree! Tum-Tururu-tum-cuuuuum!
Spoiler

p
pavlov0809 22.05.20

while there is a field for 2 hours to remove it,I on the trees will make,the purchase of a license to cut is justified by 100

D
Dmitry Astahov 22.05.20

Magic button (which, by the way, I know all since the release of the game) is garbage. But the magic file savegame - do something. Dear topikstarter, Open the saved game with Notepad and write there 100500 million of money. Don't need to do shit all on any speed. You can just delete the game as passed

_
_Grads 22.05.20

Well, Ian gafkat, found Nuba, so once all his Eminence push. Deeply sorry, because just started to play. Cho teperi, obosr..tsya undead ? Just have not played the mods were small, and not drawn. Version downloaded like the latter, destroy the forest in FS13 already tired. In FS15 with the train in DC another trick rolled (load time in full), but then want to do without logging, and without silage. That's a new opportunity to paratracheal interested. Just not enough Council saves to rule, mother, Yes, and to do so just been to pomocky. What prostolyud rolls...

D
Dmitry Astahov 22.05.20

_Grads
Come on, don't be angry))) Just FS is a sandbox, where the result is not important, but the process itself. And any use of cheats or bugs, such as button - breaks all the fun of the process and renders meaningless the game.

_
_Grads 22.05.20

Dmitry Astahov
Also, I pint. Not the first dozen games, but in the forums. Just this trick as be liked - that you offer without the ability to move three hours to turn on the field, and then the opportunity this time to reduce it three times. And so this card is for me difficult, and in FS15 no plant could not buy for a couple of months of the game. Hardcore, 1:1. Now spent the night on fast and already feel myself a cheater, but I guess in DC it could not be all places are closed, if it is to work in the fields, no, you can sleep ;)

Pi.Si.
A technique not lease - only buy, though only the Soviet, why even kurpie and agents fly for power, performance, and salaries as bourgeois. That's cool then ;D