3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 22.05.20 07:12 pm

How to get bonus car Lancia Stratos Rally (Test Drive Unlimited 2)

All bonus machines were, but I still want to get the bonus car Lancia Stratos Rally Version. Where to look for the broken machine to receive it in Hawaii or Ibiza and in what area ? Who found, tell me.
I have two versions of games - 069 and 034.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 22.05.20

v
vftor 22.05.20

GRiDOX
Here's a big thank you !!! Now start looking for.

v
vftor 22.05.20

GRiDOX
Actually visited all these spots, broken machines there, because it's all I've ridden. Ibiza in zone 1 was found on 7 points out of 10, and zone 2 occurrences 8 points out of 10. I have written that it is necessary to find a new car in Ibiza and Hawaii.

A
Alexandrovitch 22.05.20

Have you carefully went round ? This gaidova video, I mean it really with the problems faced.. two Persians have all easy, all the cars were found

v
vftor 22.05.20

GRiDOX
Of course carefully went round, and even more all around. I was thinking that if you on these points were found broken machines specifically for the Lancia Stratos, and I'm on the same points before getting the other bonus cars, then you should look for other points.

v
vano 2sv 22.05.20

check this out http://www.playground.ru/files/tdu_2_podrobnye_karty_s_ukazaniem_chastej_ot_6_mashin_ibitsa_i_gavaji5-49734/
but I still did not help, and the cars there are places in the points do not change, I saw in the store this game where opisanie stated that it is possible to find these two cars and you can sell bloody pink Mustang, but I didn't thought that this site will solve the problem but no

v
vftor 22.05.20

vano 2sv
This I know is already found. These machines I have received. They go to the games and 017 069. And in the version 034 Build 16 is added bonus car Lancia Stratos Rally Version. What I looking for. And her there are other broken cars.

v
vftor 22.05.20

GRiDOX
vano 2sv
A bit to deal with this the Lancia Stratos. It turned out that in v.069 on these points salvage cars for Lancia Stratos Groupe 4, and v.034 Build 16 on these points should not be broken cars, and they must be in other places for Lancia Stratos Rally Version.

x
xXflitzerXx 22.05.20

Yes why do you think that the game has some sort of Lancia Stratos Rally Version? There are two Lanci one C4 is sold in the store, another bonus Lancia Stratos Groupe 4. And it can be found (see video) if you get 8 gold bomb Ibiza.

v
vftor 22.05.20

xXflitzerXx wrote:
Yes why do you think that the game has some sort of Lancia Stratos Rally Version?
Read the description v.034 Build 16. And now I understand. there are many varieties of Lancia Stratos Rally Version, and one of them Lancia Stratos Groupe 4 and v.069 and v.034 Build 16. Now I got them in both versions. In v.034 Build 16 place each bat auto appeared after each completed event. For the Lancia Stratos were 8 of them.