3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TaipanSa 22.05.20 07:12 pm

Often merged (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Hello, tell me, what am I doing wrong, I'm a Bosmer of niteblade the stamina to use a bow and a pair, 33 LVL. The last 5-6 lvlov notice that Persia was weaker to beat and take more damage, armor, weapon LVL to wear. Can't get through the main quest to Break the cementing force, there is a need to protect Vanusa Galerina from the Daedric dudes coming out of the portals, killing everyone, but when there are storm atronachs... I don't have time to even 1 of them to kill me quickly drained, and the damage on them is little. Leaked already 10 times bombing. Please help.
Oh, come on kV already 2 times, the last time LVL 28 was about the same story.
26 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 22.05.20

TaipanSa
If the location where the fight goes, the collective, then you can wait for the other players, and if individual - only quality, exercise, cool weapons and armor, do not forget to use abilities, and do not forget to be repaired and charge the weapons with soul gems

T
TaipanSa 22.05.20

gmh4589
Yes, the fact of the matter is that the armor and weapons with enchantments on HP and stamina, the level of fit. And in General play, as usually played, and then can't kill 2 Atronach and my friend ( mage) went effortlessly this sq Can fine kaknibud, I heard something about some sort of penalty and that it is due to the renewal of Tamriel One, something connected with it or is it nonsense?

g
gmh4589 22.05.20

TaipanSa
active no negative effects?

x
xSaimanx 22.05.20

I suspected it was fucking scaling lvlov Tamriel after one backfire.
Previously, you had slightly percocets through a difficult stage of the quest, now all the mobs adjusted to LVL of the player, the only way to sharpen the weapons with resins, coils, sharpening, which are quite expensive in Guild stores.

Chocolate schA those who have deposited at least one Persian with a fully pumped champion on account of, because of the championship points you can invest 1 llnea a Twinkie, but it is also notorious + in damage/defense/resist.

IMHO a bad decision - this One Tamriel

T
Trestan 22.05.20

Bosmer - a pure sorcerer with bonuses on magic, what it is you have in stamina? You have not and will not behold or remodel in mana nightblade (although still from the build mnogovo not expect), it is possible for the crown to change race (Redguard and Khajiit are they top night blades) or stupid to create another Persian

T
TaipanSa 22.05.20

Trestan
Bosmer is a wood elf who bonuses to stamina, stealth and 15% to the pumping bow. You hike confused with some other elf.

T
TaipanSa 22.05.20

gmh4589
No

K
KroRex 22.05.20

We had plenty of information to spread (what armor you wear as features rocked, what branch of skills you use, etc.).
And we can only speculate.
For example, the skill morphs are not the same take, it was necessary to pair anything on other to take. Yes, and swayed probably in a glass cannon (that is all in stamina, no health, no levelling CP). You can get something to eat or cook at increasing health, or its restoration.
In extreme cases, unable to call someone for help, like a quest not for a solo passage.

T
TaipanSa 22.05.20

KroRex
Shook so: 5 HP, 36 in stamina (for the moment), skills tried and entirely beldam, basically there all the same, morphs did the same for beldum and advice.
But my friend passed this kV once or twice, he Sork, he dresses completely on a build that not eating any food, clothes is found that are often not lvlu, here as well?
From this I derive considerations:
1. I'm a cancer. But I doubt it, it seems to me I can't be cancer so much that it can't kill 2 storm Atronach, and on other kV mini-bosses can't fill up. And LVL 20 smash all fine, almost no damage.
2. Nimbled - frail class, the weakest of all, perhaps because all peers are on the level are all without problems, and they sorci, templary, DC.
3. Perhaps hanging some sort of penalty, but I can't see it, but negative effects are no.

T
TaipanSa 22.05.20

KroRex

K
KroRex 22.05.20

TaipanSa
Sarki summon the Daedra, DC - born to be tanks, Templar hill, it is logical that they do not have any problems and merge them harder and NB ... the NB need their own to deal with. But he has a lot of skills on other, the twin blades are so precise, you can go inviz, run back and then shoot and so to repeat constantly. Something else I can not advise, the only Sork, DK and Templar, and NB a long time to get there.

T
TaipanSa 22.05.20

KroRex
By the way, a question inviso if you know of course, that inviz from NB - skill runs 2.5 seconds, and incomprehensible to his mechanics, I'm inviz right in front of the mob, in 10 metres from the mob use inviz and Persian from him in a moment comes out.

K
KroRex 22.05.20

TaipanSa
May knock once, it kind of knocks anything from skills to the sprint. And as I said, the NB is not present and I'll get to it soon. Was thinking to do, but the choice fell on Sorka, as my DK, and so, with a pair of runs.

g
gmh4589 22.05.20

xSaimanx
don't know, I normally play a mage, mostly with his staff, occasionally switching to two-handed, even bosses sometimes alone currencies

x
xSaimanx 22.05.20

But I also play a NB stamina, however the Redguard. But before that have played in Teso, after finishing the main quest and the first the campaign mode has Cadela for someone else's race, so some championship points in my Akka is.
And when you create a new Chara and start kicking mobs, and then I remember about constellations, allocating points and again kicking the mobs, you will immediately notice that the increase in damage is quite noticeable.
This they very complicated the life of newcomers at the first passage,
By the way also noticed that some mini-bosses in solo dungeons, for example on quests, prophet, blame has become more difficult

b
bloodraine 22.05.20

I think you have, TaipanSa, the effect of a glass cannon. Too much stamina, not enough lives. Spread a little bit into the up, then, if not needed, will kill back.
All I can advise. I play DK (took that with his wife to go to Tanchev Yes), it is generally a problem anywhere, even boring. However, not all world bosses solo turns to score.
And hillock or Def abilities have no blades no? Look at the skills. I also had to cut some perks take it on the dungeon, did not work for some places to go. Then he figured out and they all flew.
PS as I read recently, the NB heavy class. Be of good courage.

b
bloodraine 22.05.20

And, here's another. And you skip the meal you eat? If not, I advise you to catch up with food. Of all the artisans Supply helps the best (IMHO).

T
TaipanSa 22.05.20

bloodraine
From crafts rocked only the tailor, the carpenter and the blacksmith. But alchemy, logistics and the enchantment of thought to leave for later, when I'm 50+.

b
bloodraine 22.05.20

Oh... and the reason to download tailor, the carpenter and the blacksmith!?!?!? OO Stupid to work unless. Moreover I would say that is what my 100 champion efficiency grasshopper (of those crafts I only studied like DC) with virtually no. Occasionally when I make a piece of armor, basically go in satovich clothes with dungeon recruited, because they have bonuses for the set are available. Don't even know whether the maximum of what use is the blacksmith, but Delic to do.
Yes, Delice too much sense not see it :-D Get gold and stuff. And the gold... and someone will say what for gold else you need, except a horse by Yes Bank-backpack expand? Nothing worthwhile is not found from him. Can bad looking?

And on the Subject - IMHO TaipanSa Supply mast HEV! Once you see how much more life and/or stamina, especially when the blue prescription what is worthwhile to learn. From alchemy too much care can not see.

P
Pomu4 22.05.20

In order not to multiply topics. Going to start playing for DK-tank, in what direction to develop it? As DK feels in PVP and in solo quality?