3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DreamFAW 22.05.20 07:12 pm

The Witcher 3 dual-core processors (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the minimum system requirements specified Quad-core processor, but to play calmly and on a dual core. And they are not thread-safe and high-frequency i3 and Pentium, the game runs on core 2 duo and similar processors from amd. And there's just one problem - new patch killed performance completely, the game every 2-3 minutes freezes for a few seconds. Personally, I have the most good performance in patch 1.03, but some write about 1.05. And the question is - is there a way to change the configs of the game after the new patches (1.07, 1.08) in order to achieve such a performance and get rid of the freezes? After all, the new patches fix many bugs.
16 Comments
Sort by:
h
hoursdragon 22.05.20

DreamFAW
So I wrote, I do not remember in what branch, what I have a AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ 2.51 GHz , and even card GeForce GTS 450 1024MB, the resolution is 1600x900 on medium-low, without hair and hair and disabled rifle, is the only way. And by the way, after patch 1.07, friezes was only after installation and after I rebooted - all perfectly worked. Yes, if anyone is interested, then system 7 ultimate uralsoveta.

D
DStrifer 22.05.20

The game has awesome optimization, what does not start ) About the friezes was the theme, yet you all forget about the hard drive, and this game just needs a nimble sata. Do not be lazy to Defrag your drive with the game, I recommend Defraggler.

h
hoursdragon 22.05.20

DStrifer
Oh, great thanks, need to do, since last three months that did.

D
DreamFAW 22.05.20

Defragmentation did not help.. lately a lot of complaints have appeared on these hangs. Honored official forum of the game, where one person did a little research, if a multiple - hang disappear when you disable one core. Now he tried, the Manager turned off one core - really, the game is (slowly of course) and hangs, specially did not measure, but on sensations about 20-25 fps. Almost playable, especially given what reach some who have the game is bad - put a minimum resolution, cut grass, etc.
There is a program BES limits the use of the processor process. Tried different settings but the result is the same - with two cores still hangs, and one is not.
Tried again, after the second run of this prog, the game never hung out.. ran for about 15 minutes. Will have to continue to play, suddenly is fine now.

d
dmitriy.2015 22.05.20

DreamFAW
Write how is the game for you! Is the profit from using BES?

s
sergiy-golota 22.05.20

Remove the friezes. Download BES 1.6.2. Start the game, turn it. Then run bes.exe, click target, select the game from the list, click limit this, agree yes.
Now click on Control. Set a limit for the process is -1%. Then click on the Close and minimize window. Tested on Win 7 x64 percents of Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 overclocking at 3.9 mhz is the maximum with no lag.

d
dmitriy.2015 22.05.20

SPS, I have a model older E6850 3Hz in the evening I will try, I will unsubscribe about result. While helped disabling one core, but fps drops to 10-15 frames, which is absolutely not playable.

X
Xavier_29Th 22.05.20

DreamFAW
so how? solved the problem with freezes for 3-5 seconds in the Witcher 3? I just have the same shit...
and what about BES 1.6.2.?

X
Xavier_29Th 22.05.20

sergiy-golota
a way to remove microfreeze not? is BES 1.6.2. such a great thing?

K
Kevin Oukveyl 22.05.20

If someone there are freezes every few minutes (or the game stops), try to disable auto sliding layout in programs like Punto Switcher (if any).

S
Strelok731 22.05.20

Xavier_29Th
Maybe it's weird, but it's really clean, I was helped by only one thing, instead of a keyboard and mouse I use a gamepad, friezes why we lost, not entirely of course but still very playable, and when you start back to using the mouse and keyboard every 3 seconds frieze, perhaps it has something related to the camera movement, I don't know, the more nonsense it seems that the game was originally thought to clavomax, and had on the controller in connection with this play.

u
urban.kalabanovich 22.05.20

Strelok731
Thought I was the only one paranoid) on the day of release, once ran the gam, we felt that something was wrong with the office, and even then there was no alternative management, which further aggravated the problem. Good gamepad boksovskie hand lay. Kent I all argued that there is no difference, so trouble is still there, admit that it is very rare but there are

1stVinson 22.05.20

sergiy-golota
Thank you!) Helped me, gone hovering.

A
Andrei1389 22.05.20

Was version 1.02, put the patch 1.08.3 and the game began to slow down every few and dry it. What could be the cause of how to fix it?

D
DreamFAW 22.05.20

Use BES 1.7.0-alpha, freezes there. But the performance is still a little sad. I have a Core 2 Duo E8500, GTX970 (I know that is crazy, just gtx560ti burned down, took a good map for the future), 8GB ram - the game is constantly retarding, frustrating. True, I play with maximum textures, and post processing turned on.. If all the minimum settings to expose, would be better of course, but still not perfect. Tried to configure the graphics driver to set the maximum number of pre-prepared frames 1, included adaptive vertical sync limit fps to 30, 40, still retarding. WD hard drive at 7200 rpm, seems good, did a defragmentation. In short, without a new modern CPU to play...

K
Krastick 22.05.20

People praise this program http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_bes_1_7_1_1_new_fix_sekundnyh_frizov_na_2_h_yadernom_protsessore-133896/