3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nicolas Lonn 22.05.20 07:12 pm

Head jamb games (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

-
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anzhelika04 22.05.20

Nicolas Lonn
I thought so too and created about this topic to go there and explain about the repeaters. http://forums.playground.ru/mass_effect_andromeda/paru_voprosov_o_lore_i_nestykovkah_s_nim-932780/

A
Alister993 22.05.20

Nicolas Lonn
Head jamb games are those users who always looking for shit (soul mate) and not using the provided information

H
Hitomi Eiri 22.05.20

Not tired of the same the shoals on hundred times to write? In the trilogy we moved through the relays between the clusters, in other cases its course (everybody remembers that the repeater was, as a rule, only one system of accumulation). In Andromeda we move within only one cluster.
Now I say that in the Andromeda every 50 thousand years, the reapers all mowed. The destruction affects only Milkyway, since there is only wielded ripping, painful bold for the whole Universe, where such power would come from?
In the game, and so full of shoals, enough to seek out.

J
Jack ONeill 22.05.20

Hitomi Eiri wrote:
In Andromeda we move within only one cluster.
And the jamb is that the map of a star system are scattered throughout Andromeda.

l
lokkie 22.05.20

Jack ONeill wrote:
on the map star systems scattered throughout Andromeda.
In what place?

W
WAga 22.05.20

Head jamb game is dull music.

E
Egik999 22.05.20

WAga
XS for me so drained at the end of the story(undisclosed and heavily chopped)

W
WAga 22.05.20

Egik999
The story will be over (or merged as always) in DLS. The Inquisition says hi.

A
A Gamer 22.05.20

And why not minusovat if 10 times have already been discussed and explained in one accumulation crawl. Or have rollers of the trilogy to answer, and be reminded why all the fuel needed? There it was spent on flights between the systems within one cluster

p
prokiller9889 22.05.20

Nicolas Lonn
You're okay with your head ? you also have explained that the repeaters were used to travel between CLUSTERS(which can be several star systems),and in Andromeda we are moving WITHIN one single cluster.(not within the ENTIRE galaxy of Andromeda, and within only 1 CLUSTER of STAR SYSTEMS in the galaxy of Andromeda)
And the fact that we don't need fuel to replenish just a gaming Convention(the third IU is also not needed as I recall the fuel to refill, but did no one complained about the logic)
Second: Where does the ending of the third part, if the actions begin during the SECOND PART(the start of the ark) and to the end of 3 games ark is already very, very far away.

A
A Gamer 22.05.20

Nicolas Lonn
You have already answered

Replay the 2nd or 3rd part or something, to understand. Well, once again let me explain - we were there for example the eagle nebula. This accumulation. In ONE of the systems of the nebula is the repeater, and between the systems fly on any fuel which is replenishable. Here in Andromeda we have one such cluster, just living systems in it. And in between we fly on the same principles as in the trilogy. Just now fuel to buy/find (on the ruined warehouses, as in the 3rd) is not necessary.

p
prokiller9889 22.05.20

Nicolas Lonn

Just look at this(hope your English is no problem) and finally UNDERSTAND what we want to tell you.

R
Rooough 22.05.20

Nicolas Lonn
What are you talking about, all have long known that the main joint is the mouth of Sarah.))

p
prokiller9889 22.05.20

So I hope you'll understand.
WELL, just in case, I note that it is only a game and it is subject to the Convention(the fact that the player instantly not necessarily as quickly for the characters)

A
A Gamer 22.05.20

Nicolas Lonn
We see. Remember the trilogy. Know how to read.

p
prokiller9889 22.05.20

Nicolas Lonn
How then do you explain moving between systems(NOT clusters) in the trilogy ? Repeaters there is ALSO not used when moving within clusters.
Then one of two things. Either you're very stupid and can't understand the information or you are very fat Troll

f
fLaMaster 22.05.20

Nicolas Lonn
And again. In the original trilogy we flew through the repeater only between clusters. Within clusters(between systems, as it is now), we flew on a normal SSD, which was more noticeable in ME2/3, where it was even visually and used fuel. If you can not reach, it is not our problem, not problem of game logic, or developers. This problems your negative icq.

N
Nicolas Lonn 22.05.20

fLaMaster
icq...standing ovation. I have realized that everything happens in the cluster. you know, like shit from a good man to determine? shit the person does not pass. good luck

p
prokiller9889 22.05.20

Nicolas Lonn
Long before you came. I guess it was better me a picture of a roller to throw you.

N
Nicolas Lonn 22.05.20

prokiller9889
to be honest, I'm more than sure was that it is the whole of Andromeda...SPS