3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TigrJan 22.05.20 09:02 pm

Saddle lamentation (smoke) and the Manticore NG+ (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

All that is on these topics - written in a very long time, a few patches ago. I would like to clarify the realities of the last patch 1.31.
Playing on PS4 in edition game of the year NG+ (fashion, etc. not the channel).
Question 1:
Got a Saddle of sorrow and found the following:
When played on a PC, then a Roach was enveloped in good-looking black smoke.

But I'm playing on PS4, of a roach is not, instead of smoke flying around some flies...

Why? Is there any way to fix it?

And the most important question regarding Seth's school of Manticore.
Added it possible to get in NG+ set, without this fucked*whose chain mail? The last time when saw this topic, people wildly bombed and hoped that it will be possible to choose one of the options, it possible to somehow set a standard?
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Zotov 22.05.20

because PS4 is shit, who would not say that about the PC but still the PC is better on any platform

t
truebeliever245 22.05.20

Maybe a bug? Find a save before getting it and sign in.

E
Eric Cartmanez 22.05.20

TigrJan
On question 1 XS, never with such did not face, because I play only on PC. Maybe it's another console bug.
And for 2 I can say that there is. The Manticore without armor in NG+ you can get any of the usual games with the 40m level, or to put a mod that removes the armor, which in your case is simply not possible.

T
TigrJan 22.05.20

truebeliever245
tried again to get the same thing. the Internet is not a single topic on this occasion is not found, refer to the fact that it is a feature of the console version. but sadly, looked awesome((

T
TigrJan 22.05.20

Eric Cartmanez
Very annoyed this bun with Mail Manticore...such beautiful armor ruin, would be given at least the choice of times is already 2 models...not Pravoslavnaia

T
TigrJan 22.05.20

Daniel Zotov
Yes, I generally agree that the PC in many plans are far better consoles, especially for me, a person who constantly plays with his trainers and consoles, the transition to PS4 has given painful.
But I had 2 bright reason to go to the console:
1) My PC is not getting younger and many games have given him something like, I think blasphemy to play on a PC with 30фпс. A good Pirna future-proofed - is lamovich money. I was lucky and I bought a PS4 Slim + Horizon Zero Dawn(included) for = 18.000 R. In comparison - fit the PC stand around 100Кр.
2) the Indescribable thrill when you come home at night after 9 hours at the computer, sit on your favorite couch, taking up a stick and just looking interactive movie.

But you even can not imagine how I miss my cheats and mods, just PI*Dec(((

J
Jeckicoder 22.05.20

Most likely a scoop of soured sorrow, that flies, and flying.

M
Mama Stiflera 22.05.20

TigrJan wrote: I think blasphemy to play on a PC with 30фпс
And how many fps on PS4?
TigrJan wrote:a good Pirna future-proofed - is lamovich money
Yes, I would not say that just scrap. If you do not dream of a graphics card of GTX 1080, you can pick up a cheap config with the ability to upgrade, which will be a long time to pull all the games on high-ultra with acceptable fps
TigrJan wrote:
I was lucky and I bought a PS4 Slim + Horizon Zero Dawn(included) for = 18.000 R
Really lucky. But to buy a PS4 no problem, to buy her game, that's the problem. Given that PS4 is not piracy, even have some shitty platformer (sorry for the word platformer) to buy. What it will cost not less than 2T., and the top of the game and ekzy will have to dump all 5T. not cheap. Even with the most conservative estimates on games for the PS4 in a year would leave 30-40t. Further more. So consider the difference with a company that can not only play, but also a lot of useful to do.
TigrJan wrote:Indescribable thrill when you come home at night after 9 hours at the computer, sit on your favorite couch, taking up a stick and just looking interactive movie
In principle, have been already invented the HDMI cable through which you can connect your conventional plasma, get a wireless gamepad and play all the games lying on the couch, no worse than on PS4.
But of course to each his own. If finances allow, the console will not be superfluous, though, because sometimes great gaming exclusives that PC will never be delivered

E
Eric Cartmanez 22.05.20

Katya A.
Katya Alexandrovna wrote:
And how many fps on PS4?
Duck same 30, the Witcher on consoles, in principle, is not possible to put more than 30 frames as the PS4 and Xbox One. )

TigrJan
TigrJan wrote:
not Pravoslavnaia
Well, they are not Orthodox, in Poland Catholicism in the Witcher giperplazirovannah tracing with him the Eternal Flame that is closer will decide. )

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.05.20

Katya A.
But to buy a PS4 no problem, to buy her game, that's the problem.
The Witcher 3 GOTY on PSN 19.9$

T
TigrJan 22.05.20

Katya A.
I agree, the price of the game bite.
But if purchased at a discount, they constantly pass in the PSN - the game is sold for the right price, about the cost of games for PC.
Prices I bought the games at a discount:
The Witcher 3 GOTY - 1599р.
UFC 2 - 1299р.
Watch Dogs 2 - 1899р.
Adequate, but certainly after the game it will take time, once such a price tag will not get))))