3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkRaider 22.05.20 09:02 pm

Monsters ! And how to deal with them... (Heroes of Might and Magic 4)

What are the monsters we already know ...

But tactics against monsters from different cities can discuss here ...
30 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kreg-Heg 22.05.20

It is necessary to consider a specific example. For example, the tactics of the battle of the citadel against elementals. Give me a specific example and I can tell you the best tactics in my opinion.

D
DarkRaider 22.05.20

I have such question about how to defeat magical dragons. Magic to beat them is impossible , and other creatures of their same magic endure. Usually they take me a lot of troops... Tell me.

G
GhostStalker 22.05.20

Magical dragons best blokiruty someone powerful(ideally black if not to try to throw him to the crowd of wolves or esche somebody pervorodnoe nakraynyak to beat the angels or praying mantis) - clearly getting in front of them(Schaub review on your army close), and while still beating them hands. If this is not possible, then we can really swarm them some osennim or confusion to druknet(will blackinese your one unit - if excluding any of your squad casthouse hero and the enemy. dragons cha overweight - quite snote).
It is also important for its five-level beings to slash the dragons first if the number is about the same - dragons close to fighters no. The main Schaub your fifth against the entire enemy shoblu not to throw, and with the current against the dragons.

D
DarkRaider 22.05.20

Thank you.And the bastards got ...

G
GhostStalker 22.05.20

You ezhli th, come on in!!!

A
A.Soldier of Light 22.05.20

What five creatures?? The same Archangel, or magic dragons, 4 level...

Generally these reptiles can easily carry it if you have one powerful hero with skill immunity to magic (preferably 100%). And that he could summon creatures or to create illusions (the first is preferable).

D
DarkRaider 22.05.20

All the levels I have gone on more. My resistance to magic and is not needed as it is used occasionally ( mainly well do without it ) also, not all the characters available. And what about the animals that there is a need to go to the druids and those initially worthless ...

A

Even if you have character level 40, then a volley of ice arrow 150 ice elementals will easily make it. And if you have immunity to magic (100%), then they will be powerless.

D
DarkRaider 22.05.20

Well, not so many of these monsters ... besides, he may on the some kind of magical THING to impose.

s
sharpjjj 22.05.20

Played This in multiplayer, the type of steep on the grid. The strategy is usually this: Initially hadat army (1 hero + monsters) and you gather experience, then the heroes unite. In the first line are strong fighters with magical resistences, in the second a variety of mages, and arrows.
Ideally start up to 7 characters with different specialization so that each well had additional life and had the backpack in stock, + good to have the magician vascilates.
In the end, in multiplayer, come often on a large map for an infinite game, because the battlefield only to die montry hired, and the characters are often able to escape and raise the dead in action of a company, because to keep all the locks impossible (actually it turns out to hold only that where are the 7 heroes), monsters 100 dragons are a good help in battle, but alas is shrinking fast and people slowly.
Explain Hero squad attack squad with these creatures that kills, such as 20 and runs away, experience of course not but opponent the result is only with the heroes and come to endless game.

Tactics victory in multiplayer - not to delay the game.
In the single swinging hero.
(in choosing a friend is very steers diplomacy+money+personal army in the end, the hero just goes and dials the junta monsters)
(another buddy likes necromancy and as a consequence a Horde of vampires that are recovered on enemies)
(the third loves maneuver and mages of the order and the illusion challenge)
(and I'll take the barbarians, and immediately shake the bodybuilding and resistens)
Usually in multi war limited 3 days to level all the heroes won the third, but with the minimum disruption.

A

However, barbarians suck, if you have the artifact the Ring of Denial (Ring of Greater Negation). A super thing. By the way, nice to have the Shackles of War artifact ;)

g
ghost_98 22.05.20

And prompt, as with monsters(which the monkeys like) to fight?

C
Cateador 22.05.20

Monster? It is that barbaric that? Strong guys - slow, but how come - punch nozzle is necessary, but in and of themselves very thick... Well, I'm with large crowds these guys prefer not to face, well if the fight with them, (forgive me if the advice nobska according to my level hirosh): play to their slowness (main, so they reach our troops, so coldani they slow, then they will take only the course in three or four... this time, hit them with all guns :)

A

it is important that they reach our troops
The key point and the key to victory. Besides slowing down effective use of quicksand and teleport. Magie or shoot ranged weapons at a distance or to beat someone fast, but without the counter (fairies, for example).

s
simple.user 22.05.20

1.Tactic against any melee monsters if the army only one raskatannogo hero:
poison+quicksand+move+a lot of mana+the ring of negation+viscous liquid.

No one will survive.

2. Against mages and archers need something more serious. Of course, if there is resistance or forgetfulness it's the first plan, but otherwise... There's the spell type berserk(for mages) or song of peace(for all). Genies suck feet against elementals(resistance to cold), so they may ukrytsya hero with Removing char and neschadno to destroy all the Zeal and illusion(this, too, need stability, or at least the spell of nature the anti-magic to be protected from cowardice. And mages are unlikely to cope with any elementally - Pat, but no more. The poison because they are still not valid :)

PS. In battle against sorcerers appropriate to remove the Ring of denial, as problems will be more just You.

3. It is also useful at the beginning of the fight to do the spell Blindness(especially against a group of mages, archers and too fast monster will be the time for sending various blessings and curses(slowing, forgetfulness, fortune, or leprechauns)). Before the fight with the mages or archers(and not only) it is better to summarize the position to make it easier to hide important but physically weak units.

s
simple.user 22.05.20

Even if you have character level 40, then a volley of ice arrow 150 ice elementals will easily make it.
Not a fact. This of course, hard to imagine, but max HP, which can achieve hero - 5000 kopecks. But you need to collect a bunch of effects: the power of the giant power of the Dragon, the Source of health, Two rings of health , 70 level and, in my opinion, everything. I think that this is enough. If you collect at least half of these effects, it is possible to escape from death possessing the first resistance level(for at least 150 against elementalv the ride). One elemental, if I remember correctly, deals 11 damage(can't say exactly as temporarily out of the game), well, no more than 20. Even if 20 that 20*150=3000. Resistance -50%=1500. Now imagine how easily a hero, which gathered at least half of these effects vyzhyvet after the attack of the evil water. If you collect all the effects that have made stability of the 1st level is not needed.

PS: I Agree, against 10,000 elementalv no hero without stability will not survive.

A

Something you have clung to the number of elements 150 :) Put 300 then too. And such heaps are.

H
Harbinger265 22.05.20

I've been thinking, who are the green, but it hardly matters now.

H
Harbinger265 22.05.20

hero with 45уровнем,to fill up any ,even the 400-500элементалев

On normal maps you don't get anywhere. This requires exorbitant rates of attack for which there is simply no.

A

What kind of normal maps? And XL card abnormal means?