3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamesKnight 22.05.20 09:03 pm

Little servers (Battlefield 1)

Activated a trial version, special thanks to Andrey Baulin. From what I was upset about is a small number of servers. Not my favorite 16/32/48 players. Only 24/64 and most of them are empty. Where the Russian servers? This limitations the trial version or in full, too, a beggar?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SaveX3 22.05.20

GamesKnight
Long ago there was a theme to the small number of servers, all that remained, with computer little.

C
ColonelJason 22.05.20

GamesKnight
I have a full too all the bad - hardcore servers do not, on a regular, if you connect via the quick play, you find yourself on an empty server and wait...Earlier on the website of statistics of players wrote that playing in the day's peak, ~ 30K, though-how many servers showed me the game,it seemed that players 2-3 K. But in the last days, this website, with statistics, was closed. We see bad things.

SaveX3
Interestingly, they were few and when the statistics say about 30 thousand..And where were they all? In the operations?

G
GamesKnight 22.05.20

Clear. I as a fan of bf 3, I prefer to play on 32/48 on the cards with the technique on 16 players, team Deathmatch, extremely saddened by the absence of such servers in bf1. Chopper on a 64 player it's masochism. The lack of Russian servers too upset. Bf3 now and then more players on the servers and can choose what prefer

A
Andrey Baulin 22.05.20

GamesKnight
Russian servers a little because horse prices on servers and limited functionality on them.

C
ColonelJason 22.05.20

Look, a working website with statistics writes 50K at its peak. I felt it, about 1.5 to fully zabityh servers. Where are they? Can we(specific,individual persons) problem?

G
GamesKnight 22.05.20

I the morning came, only 64 players scored no more than 10 servers, and the rest complete beggar

T
The Strider987 22.05.20

PC GAMING

C
ColonelJason 22.05.20

My friends, at anyone can find hardcore servers? Put in the filter 200 (and 120) % server - 0.