3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadRepoMan 22.05.20 09:03 pm

Perhaps a bug in the quest (Fire brigade) (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The people in the shelter is not che did not scan, implant made for a dude, go there and they are all hostile, and the door where people were not open even if you kill them.

Hanging in the quest tasks:
(optional) Find evidence in asylum
(optional) to Find a way secretly to learn about the plans knight
(optional) Defeat the hackers

I would like peace, but that they should not be hostile. Who faced such problem, there is a decision not to kill them?
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morpheus2001md 22.05.20

And neksus neutralized 3 or 4 EMP Bombs? If Yes, then you already lost quest

a
alex5269 22.05.20

DeadRepoMan
there is only the loading of a save game will save, because reaching this stage are GENERALLY NOWHERE AND NOTHING to scan, and you're probably outside of a building or returning to the nexus has scanned something
I have just been. went to the nomad to approach a storm in a research lab go, and along the way a couple of times a scanner was involved, SAM was warned not to do so, I thought a bug and still scanned. when he returned, they were hostile

D
DeadRepoMan 22.05.20

alex5269
Damn sad, thought currents are in the lair do not scan boot far was useless.

D
DeadRepoMan 22.05.20

Morpheus2001md
It seems so, well, this is after I took the quest to the implant construct. Will wait for MB to update fix che thread with this quest)

M
Morpheus2001md 22.05.20

YOU're doing it in a new implant and he tells you only the name of the project that his mother night. After scanning her console and find out what she plans to blow up 3 EMP bombs on the Neksus. Fly to Neksus find and neutralize them, and 4 she holds in her hands. a sniper can take it off, but knight asks you to talk about. So, if you gave implants then she can say that AI is alive and cured her son. She gives in and all live. If you do not give implants and immediately flew Neksus sometimes the game is buggy and jumps through the quest chain. Helps only earlier save game

A
Alister993 22.05.20

Morpheus2001md
when I came and did implant son was 2 options, and both were killed(

C
CrowBY 22.05.20

Alister993
the same shit :(

k
kul333 22.05.20

So. Quest bagnuty but you can go save all. Do so. On the basis of not what scan. But all reading. Then talk with your son. Do implants. Vozvrashatsa and treat it. Then fly to the nexus. There are all skanirovat. On there offer or to defeat hackers or to talk to Nate. Triger conducts on the planet it no one was there. Knight on the nexus. On the 2nd floor, at the railing against the Park. Say that Sam CREATED to treat, and after her son was cured...and voila. Completed and all living things.

B
Blaster Dark 22.05.20

Normal quest(nothing Bagnoregio), I quickly scanned the console, briefcase, talked with me, went to the research station, made implant, gave Alain and hacked the console knight... the Main thing almost out of sight at the idiots scan. It's just how fast and if gets from the Rider news now they have realized... ship last save and try again.
No scans on plans for knight not to know... Like... At least the briefcase just need to scan...But, yeah, I think you're right, it is possible to make an implant-do you know mercury, then Yes, scan is optional....

f
fLaMaster 22.05.20

Nothing bagnato. Just need to open your eyes and stop trading table. SAM straight text says to scan anything, because it will notice and then it is clear what will happen.

s
saydokar 22.05.20

fLaMaster wrote:
Nothing bagnato.
The problem is that it won't scan, accidentally click on the scanner and the quest is ruined. While Ryder says damn! and the branch of the quest is not updated, but but actually proceeds to murder hackers. Well, just very obvious, especially with the quickly disappearing text and lack of localization.

So, you just have to open your eyes, and listen carefully to the problem before trading table Yes?