3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kira Wilkins 22.05.20 09:04 pm

Bug in quest \"Fists of fury\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When I Iron with Mortimer, he goes outside the circle (field of battle) almost 5 meters can run off and there is no way to hit him. In the figure entice myself out of the circle to get does not work. Tell me how to fix it?

18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Zotov 22.05.20

with one blow usati it, the only way such a function in the trainer

K
Kira Wilkins 22.05.20

Daniel Zotov
know only about a counter-attack. about the fact, that with one blow of the opponent in the knockout send not heard

S
Shadowarm 22.05.20

Pirates?

W
WOR4UN 22.05.20

Shadowarm
Hirata got this issue.

S
Shadowarm 22.05.20

ziborov.s
Bombed?License,no such bugs, what are pirates

K
Kira Wilkins 22.05.20

Shadowarm
of course pirates are unlikely to be bugs like this was on the license. but the question is how this shit be removed?

B
Bupycop 22.05.20

Kira Wilkins
To fight in the center of the circle, not forcing his the invisible wall Profit.

S
Shadowarm 22.05.20

Kira Wilkins
To buy a license,it is a sin to pirate this game

D
Danil Zotov 22.05.20

Kira Wilkins
I'm talking about cheat trainer, pressed one button that carried with a single blow once the bug is, otherwise I don't know how to get around your bug

W
WOR4UN 22.05.20

Shadowarm
In the Witcher, there is no protection at all. What is a pirate?

G
Gino Pane 22.05.20

I would suggest to restart and try to beat it somewhere in the center to beyond the he did not. For example, I have no problems in this quest arose.

S
SwedovSandr 22.05.20

Again a bug... Yes eklmn... and how do you get these bugs??? I have a couple of passages only one bug was with the quest cheese and dark forces

D
Danil Zotov 22.05.20

SwedovSandr
I also have all clear with the Witcher))

S
Shadowarm 22.05.20

ziborov.s
Che are you talking about crazy?

Spoiler

v
vladik865 22.05.20

Shadowarm
Well, he's right. GOG version has no protection, and hacking it does not require bought one and gave to others... But this game is certainly worth to buy it yourself.

G
Gollorn 27.04.21

Shadowarm
Yes, I have this bug on my face, I came here looking for an answer, and here shit donkeys about pirates and faces, hmm

A
Ahriman4 08.09.21

Shadowarm
I have the same bug, I bought the game in incentive

T
Tagir93 20.01.23

Save before the fight, start the fight, approach the enemy but do not hit him so that he does not leave. After the defeat, start the battle again, it will already be without a bug, do not end the battle, but immediately load the save. And into battle without a bug)