3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor Milokumov 22.05.20 09:05 pm

Deceiving us? The game is even on old computers (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Mass Effect: Andromeda will go on the stone for 3 generations, and a measly 4Gb of RAM for minimum system requirements
When the developers site minimum system requirements : 64-bit Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 CPU: Intel Core i5 3570 or AMD FX-6350, RAM: 8 GB video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2 GB Mass Effect: Andromeda is even on old hardware. So virtually from the comfort play on your computer: Windows 10, CPU Intel Core i5 2310, RAM: 4GB, graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti. It follows that in the parameters, only graphics card, and theoretically the game shouldn't start. I'm confused, because the developers alienated many fans, and most importantly, why?
23 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greencore 22.05.20

Victor Milokumov
In the 800x600 resolution?

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 22.05.20

Victor Milokumov
And your HOW is is new hardware? AS companies like Intel or NVIDIA hyping their products? AS they sell their products?
Think hard on this and he'll understand.

PS Fans they pushed is not due to iron.

123PiRaT321 22.05.20

I would like this old computer :/

K
Konstantin335 22.05.20

Victor Milokumov
I have a CPU only is not suitable AMD FX-4130, but Andromeda pulls well.

z
zagruzon 22.05.20

Victor Milokumov
the clip you've got the idea of the game series, the prefix ti-about the hints, the fifth stone is quite confident middling games itself is quite suitable, Intel has long with the processors as it is overdone. and RAM, just if it is not to be missed friezes,sagging,bugs,all yours. so your computer is not really that weak, I'm weaker fourth battle drove safely.

C
CzaR37 22.05.20

i3,4GB RAM,R9 270,on the average play

s
sagittariu 22.05.20

I have a 550ti it pulls in 1280 resolution current RAM a bit not hvataet and playable (do not write to me that I'm cheap, can't none to update, because I'm a rogue)

r
ranon 22.05.20

Well, talking loudly, I'd say waddles barely :)
Talking from personal experience.

G
GlamDodgeX 22.05.20

i5 processor/ video gtx760/ 16 RAM. on the average flight. even just above the kerf. current here what trouble: the game starts and in the beginning when the character bugs 20 seconds(as if eats up all available RAM)). then all in flight!

l
lokkie 22.05.20

Victor Milokumov wrote:
and theoretically the game shouldn't start.
Dude, you to my profile, look. Theoretically, neither Andromeda nor one game on this system should not be executed already 10 years.
However, all the games are played, and on the ultra.
Have no time writing, development of games, it's Bolshoi zilch. The last breakthrough was kukuruzo 1. He revealed dX10 at that time, the bent of the time.. and the game itself, and not of limitation and denuve. And then there was the multi-platform, which just buried the development of PC games. Therefore, all modern games play to this day on the systems of the time. Only HDкартинки and HDзвук memory zhru without measure. And so I suspect that it's a stretch.. they are not specifically optimize what would a modern system shipped with at least something.

G
Grandshot 22.05.20

Victor Milokumov wrote:
Mass Effect: Andromeda will go on the stone for 3 generations, and a measly 4Gb of RAM for minimum system requirements
Well, the standard situation for most games)
Just if the configuration of the computer below the stated system requirements, it does not mean that the game will not start. Just level performance games can be much less than the zone comfort, which was defined by the developers when testing the game. But they can't test all the configuration, this is simply impossible. Although they often apply to this job negligent, setting is not relevant requirements. Or bought manufacturers of computer hardware.

But it's better to config the computer always correspond to the minimum or even higher. So you'll just save yourself from unnecessary hassle ;)

PS: And don't delve into post individual above. He's got bastards )

z
zuuc 22.05.20

750 Ti say it on the HD 5870 on low (resolution 1680 x 1050) quietly goes much sags only on the nexus and large settlements(17 - 20 frames per sec.)

W
WarlokIII 22.05.20

lokkie
dude, Dakine 4 Grand in the system unit, take the quadrics or kseon and all the glamor. Truths from the past will have the nurse stitching

R
Richards 22.05.20

30 fps fast good so that you can optimize norms, digging in the settings.

l
lokkie 22.05.20

WarlokIII wrote:
take a quadrics or kseon and all the glamor.
Thought about it.. even found a couple of options when фоллаут4 lag on ultra.
But while this drags. It takes some time after you start the game, and all plays fine on this CPU. There is no special meaning to change.
Besides, if you take multi-core, under multitasking, it's better AMD. Intel multitasking palest hue haul.

D
Dimchik94 22.05.20

750ti in full HD on medium settings is fine. CPU stump new 4560. Enough to г0вно this game.

v
vegaShad0w 22.05.20

I start on AMD Athlon II x2 250, 8GB Ram, Gforce GT 520 1GB, but a little further to start, the game just hangs. Ie is a movie, then a couple of dialogues, the loss of gravity, comes the Crust and re-enable it. But when it starts the dialogue, the game freezes. I do not regret. Perhaps then, when you upgrade a computer to play it. But this is not accurate.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 22.05.20

DragonXXXV
DragonXXXV wrote:
In 640x480 resolution? Then I believe)
320x240, in black and white with a Ruby and surrounded by ice of the system unit. And in General, not policy, from the very beginning it was clear that Bioware decided to earn some money on the famous franchise, including getting baksheesh from hardware manufacturers.

P
Patriot_DSA 22.05.20

windows 10 8GB RAM NVIDIA GEFORCE 750ti performing at a high count with a modded reshader 2.0 1280x800 resolution
in the end, fps sags in the area of 30-60

B
BattleEffect 22.05.20

Not an expert.How much graphics card memory?