3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeaTh-BadD 14.10.19 11:24 am

Poisoned Apple (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

The theme is old, but the solution can not be found. :(
Started to have all the ingredients and I accidentally ate the Apple with quest about the dark brotherhood. Not noticing at first preserved :( Saves there is no other.
How can I get rid of this effect?
PS Waited 999 seconds GodMode, time has passed and the effect was not sleeping.
85 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ignacius Malfoy 14.10.19

Avtokraska need to be.

N
Nuarlatotep 14.10.19

Download plug on Voskresenie(I can give the link), and with a calm stomach and die, then come back=)

D
DeaTh-BadD 14.10.19

Malfoy, no autoshrink left because sharilsya on the quest paranoia(think fast pass)
Freezer please give me a link... I want to play :)

N
Nuarlatotep 14.10.19

Live and be happy =)))

D
DeaTh-BadD 14.10.19

Are there any other links to this patch? There is a problem with authorization of account, mail does not come...

N
Nuarlatotep 14.10.19

It weighs a few kilobytes=) Nenad ragazza =))).Well, if br so you want saragozza, then popruh on yahoo.com=)

D
DeaTh-BadD 14.10.19

So pupil with the site :) BUT after his death all the same, the effect does not pass, you need to find the code spell and remove it using the console, but how to find it....

D
DeaTh-BadD 14.10.19

Topic can be closed, the Command to remove effect player.removespell 00009617

A
Ankuzya 14.10.19

And there is nothing any crap in your mouth to take!
=)

D
Dmitrith 14.10.19

Apple is still rules. And rat poison? From it can not be cured in any way)

N
Nuarlatotep 14.10.19

Zvezdas and provocation!There is a way!Zastrelitstso...

D
Dmitrith 14.10.19

From rat poison?

N
Nuarlatotep 14.10.19

Duc!From the man himself!

D
Dmitrith 14.10.19

Hmm... Interesting. But how to explain the inscription, that the type of poison is not treated and there's no cure?

N
Nuarlatotep 14.10.19

You have a gun - no problem!=))

P
Prosto yuzer 14.10.19

Sorry etih of apples not poisons to do(( Or can you? Just once I mixed it with rat poison so it turned out pink bottle))

S
Shifroval 14.10.19

There is always a bottle it turns out, anyway :))) the Eternal question: where the hero takes them? And where to go when drinking Boo ... sorry, potions...
But it is symbolic. And this is offtopic xD

On topic: Yad - ingredient, like Apple, so they can brew potions with the appropriate effects. Nothing surprising.
The incurability of rat poison is obviously scripted, because written message etc

T
Tiffani 14.10.19

Actually for me , these apples are useless thingy, well I tossed them supposedly tried to kill, so Zaman to wait........easier mechik Bang on the head and a Hello.

J
JPG 14.10.19

All the poisoning from what you get in your mouth all sorts of nasty. Before gum item 1. Make sure that it is edible. 2. Check out the effects.

T
Tazer 14.10.19

And I'm rat poison, zohaval and nifiga!