3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xFaustx 22.05.20 09:06 pm

Weapon list + where to look. (The Godfather 2)

Automatics:
(lv.1) Tommy Gun:
(lv.2) MP38: Florida - Granados Compound - second floor
(lv.3) Modified AK-47: Cuba - Battaglia Masonry - there is a room and as you enter it turn left and you will see leader tha leads you underground and just follow the tunnel (thanks to Kazmir)

Magnums:
(lv.1) .357 Magnum:
(lv2) .44 Magnum Force: New York - Carmine Rosato's Compound - in hallway second floor
(lv.3) .501 Magnum Enforcer: Cuba - Battaglia Quarry Chop Shop - if you look at the map there is a lighthouse go there and it's easy to spot

Pistols:
(lv.1) Pistol:
(lv.2) Silenced Pistol: Folrida - Ryan Roth mission - in a mission that he sends you to rescue one of his soldiers there is no way to miss it
(lv.3) Delta M1911 (silenced): Florida - Mangano's Compound - second floor

Rifles:
(lv.1) Sniper Rifle:
(lv.2) Spitzer Centerfire: Florida - Emilio's packing company - is on the roof top, you'll need a engineer to cut the fence
(lv.3) Vintovka SR-98: Cuba - Almeida Compound - is in the second floor on a desk

Shotguns:
(lv.1) Shotgun:
(lv.2) Sawed-off: New York - Corleone's Compound - right side of the main gate behind some bushes, you'll need an arsonist to burn it
(lv.3) Schofield Semi-auto: Florida - Global Storage Chop Shop - on the right side of this little island inside of the small warehouse

PS there are other places but find them much harder =\ so I founded 2ve rifles 2nd level.
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dilord86 22.05.20

All this stuff is easy to be alone in the residence of the leaders of the other different groups, and each of the buildings is a labyrinth...

_
_Don_ 22.05.20

Bold...

l
lmdok 22.05.20

And where exactly to place the shotgun 2 SD. in the House of Corleone ?

_
_Don_ 22.05.20

Behind the bushes that need to burn.
+ 1 xFaustx you kind of fashin?

x
xFaustx 22.05.20

Don't Marzaglia I-copy\paste-Il foreign ))

V
Veelzevul 22.05.20

Once you're inside the gate immediately turn left. There in the recess of the fence, there are bushes, ordered the arsonist to burn them and behind them lies the edge

l
lmdok 22.05.20

Veelzevul Thank You !

A
Ahtani 22.05.20

And who is the third shotgun already found ?

S
SLAVN 22.05.20

I found it in the basement in the warehouse, on the right side from the entrance, on the island in Florida, where a bascule bridge.

A
Ahtani 22.05.20

NICE

yeah,heavy Mangano ...
But the third Magnum while plugging
can't find

V
Veelzevul 22.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Ahtani 22.05.20

The machine I found yesterday
who would have suggested where the Magnum is the third ?

S
SLAVN 22.05.20

Ahtani, as the screenshot in the post above look, Magnum 3 ur. in Cuba, where the lighthouse.

Veelzevul, please cut the screenshot, the theme stretched.

_
_Don_ 22.05.20

Read more nowhere.ATP!

A
Ahtani 22.05.20

yyy too large a screen
I saw :o))))))))

A
Alexander9595 22.05.20

The third shotgun I can't find,all the warehouses clambered(((

A
Alexander9595 22.05.20

drobach found)remained gun LVL 3 and all weapon LVL 3 collected))

H
Hevinski 22.05.20

Can someone post a screenshot where to find the fraction 2.ur? and then I'm invisible there is no cut and what to burn

I
Infernal VLaDiK 22.05.20

I found everything except hard level 3

V
VEL-KILLER 22.05.20

Space and time in languages 2ур.- from left,Dom Corleone,to set fire to the bushes.(new York)
Trunk 2ур. the first mission in Florida,save the vampire,where the garrote is.
Colt 2ур.- in the house of Carmine Rosato.
Automatic 2ур. in the house of the Granados.
the snipe 2ур. Emilio's Parking company (diamonds) to the top to eat the wire.(FL)

Space and time in languages 3ur. - Global storage (where you have to lower the bridge) to the burn site opposite there is a steel door, on the wall. (FL)
Trunk 3ur. - The house of Mangano(FL)
Colt 3ur. - attalia Qgary (where the ships) from him go to the lighthouse,in a box from under cigars.
Automatic 3ur. - Battalia Masony in a safe room down stairs.(Cuba,arms smuggling)
The snipe 3ur. - House of Almeida(Cuba)