3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Isertq 22.05.20 09:07 pm

Xbox (sound)

And so I want to buy Xbox one's, the fact that there is optical output for sound. Going to buy a monitor, not TV.
The goal is to bring the sound on the speakers from the PC(because it was bought recently and is quite sturdy for a decent money to throw away do not would like to)
As Jack 3,5 to connect to the console? That was the sound of actually)
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 22.05.20

Isertq
directly NO, you have analog speakers and a digital output. Can connect through a receiver, but he is worth more than your speakers, in the area of 12-15 thousand. And not everyone has the entrance optics. Like are there any adapters converters but the cost is cheap they will not be around 5-7 thousand, it is easier to add and take the receiver.

I
Isertq 22.05.20

MagicHero
Maximum console nonsense)
And speakers any there at all optics connector?

M
Madevi 22.05.20

Isertq as a way out of this situation, we can offer the purchase of a monitor audio output. It seems like that exist.

I
Isertq 22.05.20

Madevi
Now too thinking about it)
Thank you

M
MagicHero 22.05.20

Isertq
Isertq wrote:
Maximum console nonsense)
And speakers any there at all optics connector?
of course, I am above you wrote you can connect your analog speakers. and what does the console nonsense, use your head before you write something.

I
Isertq 22.05.20

MagicHero
Well, delirium is present, because 3.5 not that difficult to do. Or they took the path of Apple by sawing. Found a monitor BenQ affordable price tag
IPS matrix and speakers built-in+out 3.5

0Bers0 22.05.20

And then the console lol