3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
la_la1 22.05.20 09:07 pm

Soft N zod O hc ryni (Diablo 2)

Soft N Zod O Hc ryni offers in a PM
can Cham if only two
during the exchange initially soft then HC
35 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 22.05.20

la_la1
You to heal from the amnesia would be nice.
Record yourself on a piece of paper not to forget in the next. times:
1. Jack was thrown on cooking of your Zod, Lo and sodzh gave you+carry you wigs, I forgot already huh? For it and got it from you, with a low of embossed.
2. Was 8 Windows, which we washed down and handed to you when the whole server is sawed gallop I could, and ahead of led performance in chalice, one of them took off(when the elephant came out), as propolis chorus, and saved them the one I have(twice topalis, by the way). And if I worked, then you would parboil debts groomsmen.
3. The same evening, when the elephant got out, was a market that you will sell all unixy and stir up a call in a month and take us to him, that is why we did not demand from you what is owed immediately. Otherwise kipisha was not used at all. But it was delayed and apparently forgotten thee.
4. Later, it was the Bazaar that will give your call on anyhu all. After our call you have put on that promise.
Therefore, your words should not be taken seriously. They=0.

c
cristagalli 22.05.20

Any it as the one ring. Trying to pervert the mind of the one who possesses them. Who has not wished passionately to overcome it.
Lol anyway, let's

l
la_la1 22.05.20

cristagalli
cristagalli wrote:
Any it as the one ring. Trying to pervert the mind of the one who possesses them. Who has not wished passionately to overcome it.
Lol anyway, let's
what let's if reunanen balls left for the movie after such a number of wigs ,and when he saw aniki, and even in such quantity.
P. S. the diagnosis of Wig Taskaeva + Anico-Power
before that was the rules man it was nice to talk , to reason , to argue. after they dove and made the call - I began to talk back, be rude, to bear slander in social networks (VK + forum) , in General the dissolved feathers and decided to show what he krasavcheg

c
cristagalli 22.05.20

Really?
And even possible more in detail? Details, we need details...

R
Rivnyanyn 22.05.20

cristagalli
Man can only be showered with promises, nothing more. Stuffing perhaps even the fact that after our call, he half a day spamming the Feast in the PM what and how, and why he said he would call, he would have thrown his HC zod. While he already agreed with others to cause, tobish people ready at any moment to forget about what you said and agreed with anyone. These are the pies;DDD
Yes, Yes, Dusong, here are you a company C

c
cristagalli 22.05.20

Here is what you catchers)
But if it is serious, it is your fault. When you enter into a verbal agreement with someone I didn't know what to expect? It's called risk.
In short you just need to create a thread in the forum tipo list thrown and is seen there with the proof(!) spread. This is usually done. And when time has passed a lot+no proof+is your Masonic disassembly (which all look like cockerels debate-politicians)that what you wanted? So someone stood on your side? Yes, probably safer not to do business with both of you. Here such pies :DDD

l
la_la1 22.05.20

Rivnyanyn
I asked feast a couple of questions ,it's called bomb the PM ? you as always bring confusion. and zod, I would not put, maybe I already have a deal with man and lead him not going.
PS the question about the zod was suggestive. to find out whether he will give this correspondence to you

l
la_la1 22.05.20

Rivnyanyn wrote:
Stuffing perhaps even then
here is the only stuffing to do and know how

R
Rivnyanyn 22.05.20

cristagalli
If we did not know him, then fuck him what oddly. Felt sorry nesostoyavsheesya Mason, who almost blew it, but in vain:S
And even several Opole: gave the word, the word took, I decided to teach him a lesson:) In the framework of the gameplay OFC:S
P. S. I have no reason to lie and I was silent because I was waiting for the promised gratitude, but he said the emissions promised in the open, let everyone know who you are dealing with.

l
la_la1 22.05.20

well, everyone understood what Runyan good and it hurts the evil guy threw lala.
but why is not told how they demanded Ber and because of that I sent him and his little darling catch gnats in the open field.
P. S. tired of this crap. he still did not tell which one it was. and I'm not going to prove.

l
la_la1 22.05.20

cristagalli
even there were no thoughts in my head that would impose any kind of showdown here. I explained rignano in proc Skype (from which I came), and he decided to roar at the audience and make themselves the victim. first, it has been in the D2 chat but when I realized that that does not achieve there. decided that the forum will be public.

T
Torum. 22.05.20

Yell from themes, signed.

c
cristagalli 22.05.20

So it is because of this only ZOD want to do cheaper?)))

T
Torum. 22.05.20

Admin just wants to crush the market anyhow for themselves.

l
la_la1 22.05.20

cristagalli
Torum. wrote:
Admin just wants to crush the market anyhow for themselves.
Torum, gave the answer of why.
PS Yes, and at the last call of the clone, everything was done BEAUTIFULLY! the call was in the day and not in the morning as it happens (some who are not snatched out of any and offended so I decided to do downgrade zod )