3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0nsul 22.05.20 09:08 pm

Balovnya mountain caves (Expeditions: Viking)

Grab a mountain cave and hold them until the troops arrive Leofric.
Awful balovnya of the cave. I have 2 hours 40 minutes trying to get the game to work as it should. There are two options, jump over the gorge and avoid the battle in a narrow corridor full of traps, or to fight. Approaching the cliff I refused to jump into the dialog box and no longer have the opportunity to call him again.
The battle in the cave - the terrible bhagavane shit. I'll start small. Six times in the final stage of the battle, when there is one opponent, he bluntly is not passed the course. The game freezes at the stage of transmission. Can you twist the camera, to try to control their characters wrong. Neither the enemy nor you can like.
Read more. If you hurry and kill everyone pretty quickly, the fight ENDS. The last enemy fell, but the fight continues and, in fact, exactly the same freezes.
In this cave you can't load the save! This is really frustrating. Game crash on a regular basis. Probably due to the large number of traps and bugs, the AI enemies don't know. You have to load the save in the turn in the cave.
UPD: Found a way to load the save inside the cave. First, you need to load a save game on the global map till the entrance, then save from inside the cave. But this does not negate the fact that I can't pass the battle. It hangs.
What to do? Jump across the gorge is not hunting.
UPD2: 33% chance to crash every time the use of fire, be it a torch, fire arrow or fire powder. Comp several times exceeds the capacity of the recommended requirements. This game I was driven to psychosis.
4 Comments
Sort by:
r
raspisnoy1 22.05.20

K0nsul
I have one bug...after completing the quest mischief(or whatever), I learned that turnip falling in the city for 10 - booted and tried the girl the pick pocket to catch and beat the quest began, a thief, stupid me nosing around in it and runs(the quest begins),doganyaesh quest cut,decide to soak,after the fight...the silence,the corpses are not shanaytsa,the quest disappears (no hanging,no finished).Saved,quit....I go....downloads a clearing between the houses with the corpses of the gang and then that red(dead) lass defile past me and srivatsa to run-runs 5 metres and dies....bggg)) che do not know....is the idea to remove all sohranki(and quick and auto) previous(good half hour of the game just yet yuzal quest and rolled), beat Up!)) ( HOW!!!!? sohranki overlap-x/z of these programmers... here VIDOS

shorter method boot/VYGR understood.....quest appears when shipuchka you several times to write....well and then closes,if not to flee from it and wait a little before you will shipnet N times and the quest is not displayed,but still-if you choose in the dialog to wet them all,then zhmurov obshmonali them will not work-see developed thought.that quest is the removal of the 3 huts all tear off with his hands,not looking for a fight would arrange and za'tar not loot dead))...

x
xoen 22.05.20

raspisnoy1
Such fun glitches can be if you eventually used the code in console.
And so - there are already patches 1.02. There's a lot of fixes made.

r
raspisnoy1 22.05.20

xoen
time was shaking(of course),but not overdone(still err on sohranki,maybe they fell somewhere while I was stuck and protrude )))
and about the patch, I after installing it climbs this:
Unable to load mono library from D:/Games/Expeditions - Viking/Viking Expeditions/Expeditions Viking_Data/Mono/mono.dll (error = 126).
would the license I would know what to do,and since I have a Repack,you will have to demolish and re-find already charged repak version 1.0.2-the main thing that sohranki start.and then they after the first patch with this probly was

r
raspisnoy1 22.05.20

Fixes

Changelog
Improved stability in the future
Fixed the permission is not correctly set in the options
The player now has a fixed heroic spirit (+10)
Fixed a bug where the person appointed for cleaning, always loses 1 morale; now there is a 5% chance that this will happen;
also added more details in the player message log
Because of the character now has a fixed morality
they can't be set to clear the camp
Fixed a bug where killing Caustantin, Osred, or æthelred after the victory in the struggle with them will lead to the player dying instead (Oh God sorry I didn't specified it in the description of the update I'm so unspeakably ashamed of this error)
Fixed a bug where Alderman bounty can kill if you are attacked by thieves, so he will be missing once you have got your own quest later
Fixed one of the groups of slaves who escaped from slave in Orkney stops working if you went through the area before they spawned
Fixed an oversight in Uallach (hereinafter-the witch in Perth) conversation, what is stopping you to ask about Ketill or personal quests Nefja, if you have already made up her own side quest
Fixed the fire in Yngilwood where you do not expect Tanner is to install once, just to play, so if you pressed no from the pop-up initially, You could not open it again
Also installed the latest conversation Grimnir in a dream more than once, which prevents the player from exhaust up to its active
Fixed the ability to run hole in the wall in dun Phris several times
Modified the initiative in Ingimar in the Longhouse, so the player starts
Fixed a bug where enemies that were installed for the immortal could still die from burns
Fixed several problems with the execution of his condemned status effect: the ability to paint the way when no movement could occur, it was wrongly disallowing activation when the target was outside of the movement range, and most importantly condemned had gone one round too early, which makes the possibility very difficult to use
Fixed a problem related to the use of charge with the same weapon
Fixed a cripple does not work
Fixed one or two the possibility of damage to allies
Fixed to disarm the trap does not work
Fixed an exception in the point blank skill which can freeze the AI in battle, and reduced the likelihood of this happening in other skills as well
Fixed an exception when using water skins
Changed animation to anticipate the opening so it doesn't like the character attacking an invisible character
Nerfed as a Traitor from 50% bonus damage 20%
Fixed camera position in the camp scenes
Added loot to some enemies in Perth that was not
Fixed loot of ownership Ingimar in this tribe only to be disabled if he was incapacitated (it is currently reset if you save and load in the scene, but we're working on it)
Fixed the ownership of the loot is not being disabled when Perth or York was attacked
Some of the displaced books, which were barred by time
Fixed enemy and player AP is included in the enemy tooltips
Fixed bugs in the tips of the Talon, which was not properly analyzed
Fixed sling tip, calling it one hand, not two hands
Fixed the tooltip on the panel processing does not appear
Additional information about the timing in the timeline tips

Video of an accident bypass the instructions
If your game was immediately crashing after character creation or after opening, try adding the following anywhere in the configuration file:

[VideoPlaybackSettings]
DoPlayVideos=False

A side effect is that You will not get any video. This is mainly a problem for the end of the game, as in the rush hour will not play. We are still working on right Fix for future updates.