3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vano08 22.05.20 09:09 pm

Question. Modmakers for the Witcher 3. Modify characteristics of things. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day, comrades.
Gives me all the rest of the starting armor of Geralt. None of the sets, even my beloved Bear, I don't look as good. Therefore the question:no One dug before the changes in the characteristics of items? I think the game is clearly not enough Master Seth of the school of Wolf, which will look not much different from starting, and better identical, but have a level 30-31 and features the same Masterful sets of other schools.
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fitterr 22.05.20

Vano08
There is no tool to create mods. There will be REDkit for The Witcher 3, so the sets with the modified har mi will fall cornucopia:) And when he appears.... maybe tomorrow, maybe next year.

V
Vano08 22.05.20

Fitterr
In the section Files is already hanging a little appnotes standard set. Craftsmen have found. Now I would like to know how.

N
Norman Bates 22.05.20

There is such a mod. At The Nexus. change characteristic initial reservation, in several variants, for different levels, including copies characteristics of the master Seth School of a Griffin.

V
Vano08 22.05.20

Norman Bates
And you can credit? At least in PM.
In principle, if we replace the school, say, of a Bear models on the standard armor of kaer Morhen is very cool.

N
Norman Bates 22.05.20

Vano08
Replacement models and all the textures will be possible only after the appearance of the editor, hardly used. In the meantime, just edit the files.

V
Vano08 22.05.20

Hmm. Anyway interesting. Using their rule, these comrades?

D
Dzengrave 22.05.20

Norman Bates
Replacement models soon after the appearance editor? I'll just leave this here: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/215/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D215%26preview%3D&pUp=1

P
PosstaL 22.05.20

and what program to change the color of the armor textures?