3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Razox 22.05.20 09:10 pm

Hi-fi Subwoofer to my computer without the receiver, is it possible?

Спойлерhttp://www.citilink.EN/catalog/audio_and_digits/hi_fi/hi-fi_subwoofers/954921/
I want to take this sub is from Yamaha and combining with existing long ago(13 years old) speakers Sven sps-678
Spoiler
They have a simple 3.5 Jack to connect to your PC/phone/tablet, standard shorter.
As far as I know Hi-Fi acoustics, in itself, connects via (white/red) wire as vydac old TVs.
So would it be possible for such a sub to connect to a computer directly without a receiver? For the cheapest receiver costs from 20кусков, and I'm not such an audiophile that kind of money to pay for it.
Can cable RCA-3.5 miniJack plug, as the adapter? He is only 170 wooden stands, and not 20 000))
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 22.05.20

Razox
Strange question.
There's also the description clearly says: active. That is, with a built-in amplifier. So, there is a line input. Take a wire mini-jack/RCA, and all things.
In the sound Manager don't forget to configure.
UPD. And, by the way, hi-Fi from him, not even smell:)

R
Razox 22.05.20

Kirlusha
ATP for the answer, but why hI-fi does not smell? They say too budget? Well, snidely just for SAB to pay that much, and the TOAD presses.

K
Kirlusha 22.05.20

Razox
Well, here how-to...
One thing... What it's worth, the other - over how much is sold. This is a fundamental difference. For those prices thank you to our ruble...
But that is another question...
I would suggest something cheaper. For it is only a mono subwoofer...
So, if you're not an audiophile and don't have a musical ear, then take out of the calculation - more speaker and less price.
Here is the answer:)
But if the bear on an ear did not come, then we can advise great acoustics for sane money.

R
Razox 22.05.20

Kirlusha
It's all about the price and the delivery(availability). And this not strange, the cheapest in the store.

K
Kirlusha 22.05.20

Razox
Well, see for yourself...
Personally, I think that this sub is NOT worth the money. Since I already heard it. But if this is the only option available in your town, then take it.
Although I, again, suggest to look for something cheaper. Even used.
It's just a subwoofer...
From him the sound as such, and no...

S
Sergey 82 22.05.20

Razox This subwoofer does not have any connectors except the line input, respectively acoustics through it not connect. Besides, the existing acoustics are also active. It would be difficult to agree on the sound. In your case it's easier to see a good computer set 2.1.

M
MagicHero 22.05.20

Razox
Razox wrote:
ATP for the answer, but why hI-fi does not smell? They say too budget? Well, snidely just for SAB to pay that much, and the TOAD presses.
It's not hi fi and close and just a budget model. hi fi sub would cost between 40-50 thousand. I took in MVideo here's a http://www.mvideo.ru/products/sabvufer-jbl-sub-250-pbk-230-10006184/specification?&gclid=CNjg6cLz1tMCFY_KsgodKd4IQA and it's not hi fi and the usual SAB and I will say that taking a speaker is less than 25 centimeters is not necessary and that no shock waves will not feel the body. With subwoofer good to play games like Witcher 3, Fallout 4, battlefield 1, type strategy Company of Heroes 2, different races was to the effect of the presence of and in games like arcades and quests will do nothing.
Sergey 82
I have a sub and speakers are active and connected via a splitter to one socket in the sound card. Problems in sound did not notice.