3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tovarisch Aleks 22.05.20 09:13 pm

Visual dimensions unique buildings - Rock, a Killer... (Space Rangers 2: Dominators)

The visual size of these buildings are too small and will wash, does not change when you increase\decrease in maximum strength(volume) of the body. The picture pelengskim scratch size 638 visually more from my Rock in size 1200 units! By passing abjectly-depressed state of the drivers in this masterpiece it is simply not visible on the screen, especially when the resolution is 1080p:1920. Someone tell me whether to config\resources game(dat pkg) the parameters responsible for the visual size of the buildings, if you know the path and the parameters, explain plz))

PS. It's not the best screens, transport vehicles strength under 750-800 visual one and a half times more of the Rocks

6 Comments
Sort by:
M
M.A.S.S. 22.05.20

As for me, they are always regardless of the volume of the shell was about the same. Because they are all the same to us in a larger size. Such as small buildings WarCraft'e, there is clearly some a bit reduced, others are too reduced in about the same frame.
Therefore, such a trifle do not pay attention - the style of this.

Specifically on your question, Yes I saw the instructions on how you can change the dimensions of the model. But I won't say where and when I actually saw it, but remember that you want the editor for opening a file type.

M
M.A.S.S. 22.05.20

Yes and no on the PG that was!

T
Tovarisch Aleks 22.05.20

M. A. S. S.
Editors I have everything but where to look, I don't know. Pechalka((

s
shelmec 22.05.20

Here are all the answers. https://snk-games.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=45

T
Tovarisch Aleks 22.05.20

rogue
thank you!

v
vintalij 12.03.21

Comrade Alex, update the equipment and the case will return to normal dimensions