3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eligos 123 22.05.20 09:13 pm

What brings you to the game? (Battlefield 1)

What do you like about this shooter, and is it worth it to play?
15 Comments
Sort by:
C
CCCPDriver 22.05.20

played 450 hours, still not tired) concludes)

T
Toxa95 22.05.20

It fun to play. To relax after work or something.
Plus, it's interesting to read all sorts of information on the history of the game. A lot of interesting facts learned.
Well, it's not necessary to remember all sorts of stories and stuff. Session buffoon to relax on the weekends.

r
random3355 22.05.20

Played in the beta and realized that I wanted more... but before the shooter ever played especially online are now playing with u/s 1/3 in average, now waiting for discounts on premium.

A
AdamC 22.05.20

What brings you to the game?
bought the game)) even)))
in fact - played in the beta and liked it, bought the full - scored, not the drive anyway)) may lack is simple, the Code rate (which is MW) closer than battles), although all seem to have in battle, but still not the same feeling)

A
Alex497 22.05.20

Eligos 123 wrote:
What brings you to the game?
SOUND

L
LisnykK 22.05.20

Thirst kills, action, epic

K
Krrrva 22.05.20

Brought me to the game epic trailer :) good online shooters not so much, but the Battlefield series is one of the best (hardline and battlefront not count) the Schedule in this part is very tightened, just happy seting first. I can list dozens of advantages such that the sounds become more realistic, the weapons more, but I will say one thing, for me is the best part of the Battlefield series and generally, the best multiplayer shooter I've ever played

A
ADA bly WONG 22.05.20

Eligos 123
look at the reviews and then decide the game is fun

G
GamerBro 22.05.20

What brings you here? Interest in history. Especially the history of the First World.
After Valiant Hearts is a wonderful game!

w
winni madison 22.05.20

Came here for BF 4,after 10-20 hours gave up and went back to BF4

E
Eligos 123 22.05.20

CCCPDriver
Toxa95
Crra
ADA WONG bly
Thank you guys, and then play a fun game, but there is a desire to quit! Friends of Batley. So I decided to know your opinion!

L
Listoman 22.05.20

X is why I bought it... Boring,slow,casual game. A waste of money. Better skidon to take polovoy 4 battle, there's even more weapons, not 1 gun per class

E
Eligos 123 22.05.20

Listoman
Varfeys try

L
Listoman 22.05.20

Eligos 123
Sorry, I don't eat shit)

E
Eligos 123 22.05.20

Listoman
Well, right