3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Matvey Efimchenko 22.05.20 09:13 pm

Modification of weapons (Fallout 4)

Are there any ways/mods that you could disassemble the modification of weapons back in the trash? Such an event has occurred that vsrali stuff on mods for one weapon, and then eventually found more powerful (and unpredictable).
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 22.05.20

Modifications can be removed (only in this case it is necessary to put another) removed and put on another weapon of the same type found two carbines,shot more powerful item and put on another which is already more pumped or contains the legendary prefix,although the problems with trash in the game at all.

P
Pepin3d 22.05.20

problem with rubbish in this game?

I
Inquisitor 22.05.20

Matthew Efimchenko
Modification of weapons may ONLY be dealt with by the weapons, if they are installed on the weapon. You will receive a piece of junk that has been spent on creating this modification. There is no other way. Even in the Studio (if you throw out the modification to ground) to parse it will not work. To increase the number of trash obtained by analysis of the modification can be studied advantage junk Collector. But then again, you will deal only with the very weapons..

M
Matvey Efimchenko 22.05.20

Pepin3d
well blah I usually do not have enough glue or bolts

s
saa0891 22.05.20

Matthew Efimchenko wrote:
well blah I usually do not have enough glue or bolts
Glue can do whole car very fast to make in the chemical laboratory,3 units of Muthafucka, Corn,Tato and clean water,all of it very quickly grown and produced in any settlement,and the bolts find or buy stuff that contains them,as said above, you can still take advantage of that in the analysis of weapons gives rare items.

S
Scarobay-spy 22.05.20

Matthew Efimchenko
Such an event has occurred that vsrali stuff on mods for one weapon, and then eventually found more powerful (and unpredictable).
So what's the harm ? Disassemble the gun completely unnecessary(all useless) , right on the workbench and You will have the new stuff .

S
Scarobay-spy 22.05.20

There is a modFree Weapon Downgrades / Free lifting the arms mods though He did not drive. Try it and good luck.

P
Pepin3d 22.05.20

Take 3 points of ability Garbage trash or Bully as it was later renamed and bolts count

f
fox345 22.05.20

now, if it would be can be crafted for example a few sights for the barrel and change them from "pipboy" at any desired time without using the machine. such a mod I could use.

A
Abbat76 22.05.20

there is a setting Station robolase.
This setting appears in the Studio with the DLC Automaton, require connection to eletrocute and contains one robolase that can go on a search mission through the terminal station. In the terminal you can specify a specific resource that is vital or a specific type of weapon. The number of simultaneously operating stations in a single settlement limitirovanie. I sent odnovremenno 8 roboglove and this is clearly not the limit.
Robolase fly search in a random direction and after a time returned to the station. The map is marked with additional tasks, which indicates the location of the desired resource.

n
nikita2112 22.05.20

Abbat76
I have this robopath sends the other half of the card for three cans.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 22.05.20

Not making unnecessary tragedy, filled the workshop with all the necessary resources using codes. The game does not break, the passage is not affected - just order and mastery as much as you want, not dragging piles of garbage for the construction of another fence or create some sort of sight.
I mean, it's interesting, but only at first, and then only on survival. Then HS turns into the terminator, and modification of new barrels and the resettlement of settlers is becoming a routine necessity, not a luxury.

S
Scarobay-spy 22.05.20

Matthew Efimchenko
There are fundamental method (to method ) BAT file.

B
Bombardirovschik 22.05.20

Rakszas
send me in game resources