3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dr_shurich 22.05.20 09:14 pm

Is there any full unlimited mobile modems?

Use for more than one year mobile 3G USB-modem Internet from MTS, it used to be quite good, absolutely free, downloaded and watched the video at any time, but then they turned out to be is not profitable and they made 50 GB of traffic per month and night unlimited (1:00 to 7:00 a.m.), has become worse, download day had less and constantly monitor the amount of monthly traffic. But it turns out it was flowers, then they are cut down to 30 GB per month and is generally a bummer, day nothing download, online video not to watch, because if in another calculation then what is 1 GB per day, downloading movies, large games only in night unlimited, it has remained the same, if you spend monthly traffic, cut off the Internet entirely until the day when money is withdrawn. For an online take each month 600 p., chose MTS because it is my best catches, near my apartment is the tower of MTS. He lived in Ryazan region, 250 km from Moscow, and other Internet is not present, since the city I very small. About night nl tolerable, from 1 a.m. to 7 a.m. are downloading large games, movies in good quality, speed for torrent average 650-720 KB/s, big game the download for some nights. So I decided to ask at all is there any full unlimited mobile Internet? Or now all this fucking traffic that day just surfing pages and nothing more? Looked at various operators and there is 30 GB, but Yota has full unlimited mobile Internet for 900 p. per month at maximum speed, in my city there is just the 3G coverage area of this operator, I don't know what it is and how it works.
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
Isertq 22.05.20

YOTA is worth a try. And modems this sadness sadness(

N
Nepodrochimyy 22.05.20

Yota cuts including p2p steam. 5.2.2. Temporarily, during the period of peak hours on the network Operator to limit the bandwidth of traffic for services that use the resources of the Operator's network to access peer-to-peer file-sharing networks (including using the technology of distributed file distribution BitTorrent), access to streaming media resources (including video and more), if the use of these services significantly increases traffic and reduces bandwidth traffic for other services. Them temporarily, is often very persistent, because their BS to death downloaded. And vpn does not always give the speed. I the former almost four months, the client went to MTS as you. Better another SIM card MTS to buy than imaginary yota nl with which neither download nor watch movies.

a
aleks1979 22.05.20

Dr. shurich
In Moscow I think there is some kind of unlimited from the Megaphone. But there is not a USB modem, and a special router needed.
I have a modem Megaphone 4g. Night all - nl, but on the day - 80 GB of bandwidth per month. The point is that the Megaphone till August 2015 really was the maximum rate of 80-th GB in day and night was 1 to 8 am, not 7 as now. But since last summer all cut up, but those who were connected to 80 GB up to Aug 2015, still use 80 GB per month.
PS. I have speed ranges from 25 to 40 Mbps.

V
Vex24rus 22.05.20

Yota cuts from p2p simcard from smartphones and tablets. SIM cards for the modem only work in 4g towers yota. (not from megafonovsky as is the case with smart and tablet)
If there is no 4g from iota the best option would be buying a SIM card over the Internet with full nl. At Google, many sites sell these SIM cards

k
konin12 22.05.20

Like iota and provides unlimited it was on the modems (smartphones not). And the speed they work not just sadness. Of course it's not fiber home. But if the mobile Internet to talk better in Russia at the moment is not close, IMHO.

K
Klychun 22.05.20

Something You are confused, dear. What is the nl, if there is a limit of 7.2 MB/s?

k
konin12 22.05.20

Sorry, but I confused you.))) The 7.2 is the speed at one of the rates, but the bandwidth limits anyway. But at the maximum rate and the maximum speed is without restriction. In General, reread http://www.yota.ru/modem/#/tariff/month/Maxmbit before you ask questions .

I
Igyana 22.05.20

Provider http://www.netbynet.ru/, many of the tariffs gives LTE, 4G for just $ 100 per month, I personally like the old client with the Simca was brought to the house by courier, free of charge. The Internet speed (download or fill) 2.5 megabytes per sec (not mega bits). Not a problem know stuck phone, tablet and all. Need to laptop, through USB flash drive.

PS. NetByNet is the owner https://www.wifire.ru/ and so they provide this service.

This is really UNLIMITED LTE/4G Internet and mobile networks.

d
dr_shurich 22.05.20

Jot unfortunately will not fit in my Ryazan region do not have any coverage, even 3G. Coverage only in major cities.

Spoiler

d
dr_shurich 22.05.20

Tell that MTS is already the second day is written nl in the morning and all day, well evening as well. Have they made a round-the-clock unlimited? Although the site MTS and everywhere is 30 GB per month and night unlimited. Or that they have errors of some kind? But today for the second day, although to be downloaded at any time is still scary, then how to remove all traffic and leave without the Internet.

Spoiler

d
dante557 22.05.20

Dr. shurich
here I have the same thing with MTS , and I don't know what to do or try to swing or not, I have searched and found no answers, if that is what you will find on this issue write