3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
foxshadow123 22.05.20 09:15 pm

The nuances of construction (Fallout 4)

Good day!

When building a settlement from scratch are faced with multiple problems. I hope that people will tell you that as a Yes.

1. Building a house from scratch.
Did the Foundation, walls, everything seems to be approx. the Problem is the following:
Want to do the interior walls with doors, but sane of the walls with opening doors (below on this wall we could put a floor on the second floor). Is there some solution for walls made of wood / metal? The problem is solved, if used as house construction materials from the warehouse and barn. Here and openings for doors are sane and a bunch of options for roofs. Only now with the mind really seems to be a shed, not a cabin. Interested in the opinion of the building internal doors for huts of wood and metal.

2. For the building of settlements took on a huge island at the bottom right. Space for the imagination of a lot. Had the idea to make a centralized energy supply. Did a large warehouse for workshops and whatnot. In the warehouse made a separate room under the generators (placed about five nuclear generators, which will more than cover all my needs). So, when laying the wires to distant parts of the island by the power lines, at some point, the area with the generators ceases to be processed, and the energy ceases to flow on the wires. Once you do a few dozen steps toward my generator, it connected, and current is again supplied. But it is necessary to depart, and all again is de-energized. Is there a way to solve this problem?
3 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 22.05.20

foxshadow123
About the power outages on plays. fed island: in the latest patch (1.9.4.0.1) have all corrected.
There is another option to open the island as a settlement for subway. Also, like the bug disappears.

About the first point: there are a lot of mods and objects to buildings. Maybe they will find something interesting for yourself.
Well, in fact, nothing can be done; that is, from the system.
For me, it is concrete all the rules work:)

m
merkury-1 22.05.20

foxshadow123
to build a house well suited homemaker. there are a lot of additional materials, plus you can use components of the Institute. was even a mod on a glass walls, roofs, glass spiral staircase. one time built himself the finest, luxurious pent-house in two floors! all of the glass! Ah, what a beauty! unfortunately one perfect system covered, and all with the screen flew away.. even boast of nothing (((

A
Abbat76 22.05.20

among metal khalabuda internal doors are not provided. Separately, there are segments of the walls for doors. They joined with anything, but at the edge of the floor. in order to make this a segment, is to build it like the door outside, and then augment the floor in front of the door to become an internal component.
In addition, there is such a solution: build a wall. then the desired segment from the wall is taken to the workshop, and in its place is installed a segment with the door opening. but interior walls and doors often need to install BEFORE I build the next segment of the floor. in other words, the rooms are built in phases and doraschivayutsya then.
And, Yes, as advised by the colleague above, you should build from concrete. With him the least problems and easy to install door with push-button opening that had not was torn apart inside who should not.