3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neestoor 22.05.20 09:16 pm

Help, cannot connect to servers (Need for Speed (2015))

in General, the problem is this, turn on the game, pass the splash screen and a dialog screen appears with 2 inscriptions actually here
Spoiler
hit the space bar happens here is the action
Spoiler
and then here's this
Spoiler
what I don't know perelapatil all the tips on the EA sites, I did not open the ports for 1 reason only, found information on what ports to open, version games PC, to exceptions added wherever possible, access to networks of Dan, NAT open, UPnP enabled, no error codes, no issues
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Baulin 22.05.20

Neestoor
Before in other games was because of the routers. Advised cable directly to the comp stick.
More about ports of information there which should be open.

S
Sprintin 22.05.20

through the router I everything was OK

N
Neestoor 22.05.20

Andrew Baulin
I have a router zyxel keenetik lite 3, now try the wire directly to throw, the result will unsubscribe

N
Neestoor 22.05.20

nothing has changed, still the same hat

f
falsh777 22.05.20

Trace laid out.

D
Dezmond Mailz 22.05.20

Could someone give their account, not like the game or played enough? Played by Access Origin, I liked it, but to take the full price is expensive and not worth it to them. But it is highly liked. ACCA already sell but the owner may at any time change the data as notice the gaming activity.

N
Neestoor 22.05.20

falsh777
honestly, I don't know what it is and I have issued a refund until the funds not returned can do so if you explain how

f
falsh777 22.05.20

Neestoor
At the command prompt, write tracert to the server address

N
Neestoor 22.05.20

falsh777
Spoiler

f
falsh777 22.05.20

Neestoor
Well, now should all work.

N
Neestoor 22.05.20

falsh777
just tried, still the same hat

f
falsh777 22.05.20

Neestoor
Apparently the server does not have trusilova in the game with another ip that zone for example. Well, in General it's hard to say because the games I have. Can her some kind of cool pen there which only support knows. Origin of the cha works fine? No brakes?

N
Neestoor 22.05.20

falsh777
Yes, battle 4 stable on all Russian servers ping 5-20, foreign not above 60-70, from the origin of the game downloaded without problems, at the maximum rate issued by my ISP (75Мбит/sec) and never experienced such problems
the address of the server I took from the EA support site there is a section on the solution of this problem, to me it just not helped, not a drop

D
Den4ikRZK 22.05.20

At Rostelecom c white ip the same problem, but what is most interesting in inete TELE2 3G all connected and working.

P
PaXa_ 22.05.20

Turn off the antivirus (or brandmauer. Or all at once). They can block access to the servers. I have NFS and The Crew.

T
Tiomny 22.05.20

Help purchased Nfski in Origin, the same problem when you run what I wrote earlier, I tried all possible solutions, about which I wrote here, but none helps

N
NFSMW52 22.05.20

Downloaded the game, installed but does not run any event. Screenshots http://i066.radikal.ru/1705/bc/2a6738174560.jpg
http://s019.radikal.ru/i631/1705/ed/fbcfe3d3a3c8.jpg