3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Droticzadrotis 22.05.20 09:17 pm

Census fans (Final Fantasy 13-2)

Actually it is clear why this topic is. Fans of Final Fantasy XIII-2 add game to favorites and unsubscribe here. The list will be updated regularly.
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Koijiro 22.05.20

count me in

F
Fe[No]Men 22.05.20

Ya Me:) FF is my love=)

S
Stilckin 22.05.20

And of course I write.

S
Spy Hunter 22.05.20

Me too:)

S
Seifer1986 22.05.20

Happy for those who liked the game.
In my opinion this is tuften, at least the first part for sure. How many Squares will stuff shit fans of FF?...
Well, would have the classics, like the type of ФФ7 or ФФ8. Th these colorful costumes like in a circus do? And there is no longer that hardcore at all.

Maybe Versus will be better..

Better again to re-take the final fantasy on PS1 (PSP).

R
Raelsveg 22.05.20

Me mandatory)

S
ShiRinGan 22.05.20

Me too! There are kollektsionka XIII, in December ordered kollektsionka XIII-2! Help SE finish Versus XIII (or XV if they decide to rename the game)

N
Nomad Ikzesten 22.05.20

and me!

l
lwader 22.05.20

And I'm of the same opinion. Yes, but why in 13-2 and Lightning Returns nobody does at least a Russian translation of the text?.I ask as a Fan of all FF series, especially liked the 8th masterpiece,and if the remaster on the computer with the new engine graphics price had it not been.And how to add it?.

Y
Yra100 22.05.20

I like you and all the disparate parts odinakovi Perche scho Robit company ludshe UTB animaciniai the film, not the game , the battle system satrapa for 2010-2014 in vtorikh why netdelay a game a game and not a cartoon just funny in the original games tanzanai 40 gigabytes of videos toist 80 prtsent , the game yde all the plot I love the designed,the player ourselves to Newbery. Let's just say the noodles in a beautiful aborde. Htoto understand OCOM me.